Thread: Thai Celine

Banned

Thai Celine

The only way I can describe this girl is that she’s sizzling hot. Farrrrk. Beautiful face and amazing, flawless body. All natural C cups on a tiny 42kg frame - just perfect.

Massage ability is not great but if you look as hot as that, you don’t need no other skills. Haha. Attitude is 10/10 and she’s super friendly. She will go onto live a charmed life with a rich husband on account of being so beautiful.

Very strict on what she does and doesn’t do. The only extras are NHJ for $50 or NHJ and body slide for $80. Strictly no licking, sucking or fucking. Expensive when you compare it to what Kitty at the next door shop does for an $80 tip!!

I chose the $80 option and asked her to sit on me reverse so I could play with her ass while she wanked me off. She is just so beautiful I couldn’t really hold back. She doesn’t mind her asshole and pussy being touched, but no FIV. I desperately wanted to eat her tiny, tight Thai pussy and ass, but couldn’t. LOL

A must try experience just for the fact she is such a perfect human specimen. She only works on Wednesdays from 11.00 - 4.00pm, so you need to book ahead. Excellent English skills.

$150 gets you a root at Ginza, so not sure I will repeat, but I’m glad I saw her as I’m still thinking about it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No licking or sucking those C cups! nooooooooo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    No licking or sucking those C cups! nooooooooo
    TBH, I didn’t ask if I could suck those titties. I was so mesmerized by her beauty… no sucking meant no BJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    The only way I can describe this girl is that she’s sizzling hot. Farrrrk. Beautiful face and amazing, flawless body. All natural C cups on a tiny 42kg frame - just perfect.

Massage ability is not great but if you look as hot as that, you don’t need no other skills. Haha. Attitude is 10/10 and she’s super friendly. She will go onto live a charmed life with a rich husband on account of being so beautiful.

Very strict on what she does and doesn’t do. The only extras are NHJ for $50 or NHJ and body slide for $80. Strictly no licking, sucking or fucking. Expensive when you compare it to what Kitty at the next door shop does for an $80 tip!!

I chose the $80 option and asked her to sit on me reverse so I could play with her ass while she wanked me off. She is just so beautiful I couldn’t really hold back. She doesn’t mind her asshole and pussy being touched, but no FIV. I desperately wanted to eat her tiny, tight Thai pussy and ass, but couldn’t. LOL

A must try experience just for the fact she is such a perfect human specimen. She only works on Wednesdays from 11.00 - 4.00pm, so you need to book ahead. Excellent English skills.

$150 gets you a root at Ginza, so not sure I will repeat, but I’m glad I saw her as I’m still thinking about it
    Today I decided to book and go see Celine after so many great reviews and her photos looked enticing. Tbh I think because of the anticipation I was expecting a knock-out face but it wasn’t that spectacular but I do regard her as cute. Maybe if I just went in cold Turkey and didn’t know about her, I may have considered her have an amazing face. Didn’t really show much personality but we didn’t have that much chemistry TBF so won’t hold her too it.

All that said, she did a great soft massage with lots of light scratching and even tickled my ball sack every now and then.

Onto part 2 and went for an $80 B2B and HJ. Must say, her breasts are amazing. The kind you see in 80’s movies. Big nipples and her breast sag down a lot. She gave me a HJ with her breasts then I asked her to kiss my nipples while jerking me off. She kissed me like she meant it and I cummed in no time.

Afterwards she showered me and washed me thoroughly which I have never experienced from a ML so kudos to her service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimaster42 View Post
    Today I decided to book and go see Celine after so many great reviews and her photos looked enticing. Tbh I think because of the anticipation I was expecting a knock-out face but it wasn’t that spectacular but I do regard her as cute. Maybe if I just went in cold Turkey and didn’t know about her, I may have considered her have an amazing face. Didn’t really show much personality but we didn’t have that much chemistry TBF so won’t hold her too it.

All that said, she did a great soft massage with lots of light scratching and even tickled my ball sack every now and then.

Onto part 2 and went for an $80 B2B and HJ. Must say, her breasts are amazing. The kind you see in 80’s movies. Big nipples and her breast sag down a lot. She gave me a HJ with her breasts then I asked her to kiss my nipples while jerking me off. She kissed me like she meant it and I cummed in no time.

Afterwards she showered me and washed me thoroughly which I have never experienced from a ML so kudos to her service.
    She looks like Thai Celine who very seldom occasionally works at 227BW on Thursdays..signature blonde hair..similar age...body shape... and your experience sounds similar to the service i got its probably the same girl. If its then BJ is also on the menu. Extras must cost more at this shop, $80 is indeed pricey for just b2b and hj. Nice friendly girl with sensual massage tho. She does know about this forum also.

Banned
    Rosters may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Call our shop or message us, or via WeChat to confirm roster and booking times and cancellations.

CALL OR MESSAGE TO MAKE A BOOKING

MOBILE: 0449 889 359

WECHAT ID: A0449889359

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
    We will always strive to improve our services, and honest feedback is important.
    Look forward to your reviews on this thread.

LOYALTY CARD: Make sure you have reception stamp your card. One free 30-minute massage after 10 visits.

Thank You

HHM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimaster42 View Post

Yes good point about her boobs sagging a bit. I think she may have had a baby. It’s unusual for a young chick’s boobs to sag like that otherwise.

She did say her hours are restricted as her sister doesn’t know about her job as a sex worker, and therefore has to keep “cafe hours” of 10.00 - 4.00pm.

Banned
    Heavenly Hands Massage

PHONE: 0449 889 359
    WECHAT ID: A0449889359
    ADDRESS: 184 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
    TIME: 10am – 8pm / 7 day, Last booking 7:30pm
    https://heavenlyhands184.com.au