Thread: cindy and patty just raped me

Senior Member(無間使者)

cindy and patty just raped me

cindy sat on my face while patty rode me home...... then..... patty sat on my face while cindy rode me home.....nuff said......

apparently there is a heaven....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sounds amazing. Big question. If they're friends do they change condoms between girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    since they each rode me home in turns then there was a natural condom change anyway. so cant be 100% sure. but i would say they would cause they wiped between bbbj

Junior Member(有D料到)
    don't think I'd do a double since the condom changing and wiping seems like a massive turn off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    surely you could think of a better title than that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    agree, people get so heightened and reckless with language nowadays.. they didn't rape you, you walked in and paid money for them to have sex with you and then they did.
    still, sounds nice. have seen both separately. found Patty a bit quieter than the other wild thai stars at n5m.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rm85 View Post
    agree, people get so heightened and reckless with language nowadays.. they didn't rape you, you walked in and paid money for them to have sex with you and then they did.
    still, sounds nice. have seen both separately. found Patty a bit quieter than the other wild thai stars at n5m.
    I saw Patty today aswell. She was quiet at first but warmed up to me by the end. She’s a great girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    I saw Patty today aswell. She was quiet at first but warmed up to me by the end. She’s a great girl.
    How would you describe Patty's tits? Do they look good or are they massive bolt-ons?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    How would you describe Patty's tits? Do they look good or are they massive bolt-ons?
    I thought they looked very good