Thread: Angela, new star for 7 cowper, great sercice

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angela, new star for 7 cowper, great sercice

Linda sent me message last Tuesday new WL arrived. The shop got no new WL for a while. After work I went to shop straight away. Paid money and I undressed and started taking shower. Angela came in and said to wait for her. She joined me and started washing me through and started message in shower which no others did before in this shop. Her attitude was great and we had a bit chat. After a while she kneed down and gave me BJ which no other girl does in the shop as well.
    Finished shower, I had a good look on her, very nice girl, bit chubby but cute, nipples are pink color, skin is very white and soft.
    She offered me more BJ and I moved her to 69. She enjoyed with my missing and sucking.
    She moved onto me and started Cowgirl which she is not very good at as she told me she just joined in job and she is new. I changed behind her and started pumping her from back, she talked English very well and I asked her where she learned, sha said she just finished law degree and looking for job which turns me on, never fuck a solicitor before.
    I turned her around and do normal missionary. Time was up already I still not cum, she was patient and moaning all the time. I believe time went over and no one push me to finish.
    Her attitude is the top and service was great, you can tell she is new for this job as she is kind of girl friend feeling that she is not pushing you to finish.
    Attitude 10/10,
    Face 8/10
    Service 8/10 with extra shower message no extra charge
    Body 8/10
    Money worth definitely yes
    Will go back to her again, yes

Shop Owner
    New pretty girls today booking welcome

Apple - Highly recommended

22yo Singaporen girl, 56kg 171cm natural G cup, Can meet all your needs 三围36G,26,32 身高171cm,体重56kg, 纯天然G奶 服务包括洗澡,按摩,颜射,毒龙,做爱,无套口交,口爆,舔小穴 Services offer: [Nature Oral] [CIM] [69] [DFK] [Body Rubbing] [Boob Rubbing] [Butt Rubbing] [B2B Massage] [Stockings temptation] [Uniform temptation]

Mona

24yo, 160cm, 46kg, C Cup, Chinese - From Taiwan with 34C cup boobs, body size 6 only the pic is 100%real. She will give great service and treat you like her boyfriend. She promise that you\'ll love that and never forget the special memories.

Cici - Highly recommended

24yo, 162cm, 48kg, D Cup, Taiwan - A natural D cup that will leave you wanting more.If you want a petite girl with big black eyes for you to get lost in, Cici is your girl. Young student from China!! New to the industry!! willing to learn and satisfy all your needs! dont miss out !! All the pics are 100% real! She has lots of lingeries come to see how it’s stunning on her body.

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.
    Last edited by 7cowper; 05-07-2023 at 12:51 AM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Cora

22yo, 150cm, 46kg, d Cup, Singapore student new - friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.She is a passionate lover and sweet companion with a smile that will brighten your day.

​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews