Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if an ML gave your booking to someone else?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What would you do if an ML gave your booking to someone else?

I messaged my regular ML for an appointment and just as I was arriving (took 10 minutes to walk there) I receive a message saying 'sorry I'm busy now' then she calls and just repeats that basically. I was in shock like wtf, so I just asked if I should come back in an hour. She said 'maybe' and that she would call me back after but never did. At that point I remembered the same thing happened about a month ago but it was due to some 'emergency', which I'm thinking now wasn't an emergency. If this were my physio I'd probably stop going to see them due to unprofessional behavior but not sure if I'm just an overreacting bitch lmao.

Has this ever happened to you and what would you do?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a pecking order so they just go down in priority. Good time to try other MLs in a shop.

Happened to me so I just walked out and went to another shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to say man but your ML regular sees you as cash with a dick, don't be a dick and move on bro. Plenty of fish in the sea so why limit yourself to just one? You could well be better off with another girl at the same shop, so give the regular the flick and try others.

You'll be surprised at how soon you forget your current regular when you get a new one.

Go well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    I have a pecking order so they just go down in priority. Good time to try other MLs in a shop.

Happened to me so I just walked out and went to another shop
    Right, so it doesn't seem to be a unique thing. I've never heard of it happening before and it's never happened to me before. It just doesn't make sense to me if they know you are coming in a few minutes and just take another customer? Like, do they think we would just cop it like nothing happened lol, why lose a customer like that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Sorry to say man but your ML regular sees you as cash with a dick, don't be a dick and move on bro. Plenty of fish in the sea so why limit yourself to just one? You could well be better off with another girl at the same shop, so give the regular the flick and try others.

You'll be surprised at how soon you forget your current regular when you get a new one.

Go well.
    Yep your right. I do switch up regulars from time to time so it's not a big deal but am interested to see if it's happened to others before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by juicykeyboard View Post
    Right, so it doesn't seem to be a unique thing. I've never heard of it happening before and it's never happened to me before. It just doesn't make sense to me if they know you are coming in a few minutes and just take another customer? Like, do they think we would just cop it like nothing happened lol, why lose a customer like that.
    My guess would be she has another regular customer who tips her more, yeah it sucks but obviously they're in it for the money

Banned
    I messaged my regular ML for an appointment and just as I was arriving (took 10 minutes to walk there) I receive a message saying 'sorry I'm busy now' then she calls and just repeats that basically. I was in shock like wtf, so I just asked if I should come back in an hour. She said 'maybe' and that she would call me back after but never did. At that point I remembered the same thing happened about a month ago but it was due to some 'emergency', which I'm thinking now wasn't an emergency. If this were my physio I'd probably stop going to see them due to unprofessional behavior but not sure if I'm just an overreacting bitch lmao.

10 minutes may be too short a time to schedule a punt. There may be a delay which could upset the day's schedule. Or maybe it's the time of the month for her which makes her uncomfortable to work.

Your regular may be a popular girl with great demand from punters. I guess it depends on how much you like her to overlook the "slight" if there is one.

I've been seeing a regular ML for almost 2 years. All bookings are done through mamasans in the few shops she works in. She won't know when I come although she could guess which day and time as my visits become a bit of a pattern.

However I don't consider myself such an important customer of hers. She needs to see many more customers to get a regular income. She could dump me for another customer who is more generous, good-looking, younger, taller, stronger etc. etc. than me.

I really wish all the MLs would refuse to see me so that I could save some serious money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When your working lady gives away your booking to another punter what would you do? How would you react? What would Jesus do? Hi, I'm John Quinnones host of ABC's What Would You Do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well Juicy you ask what to do huh…
    Don’t be a clinger, yeah she might be one of your favs or regulars but she’s clearly shown you your place in her world not once but twice you say this happened. Another regular showed up, bigger tipper, some new random stud, whatever. Run fast and don’t look back there are so many girls, new and better experiences out there to be had I guarantee it. It’s just the way this business works buddy so go and drain your sack on some other girl or new shop you’ve always wanted to try and you’ll be over it real quick.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea bro. Don't simp and let her take advantage of you. Plenty of fish in the sea especially since you're paying for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can understand how abrupt the situation can be for you juicy. I suspect you might have some slight emotion invested in this ML? If not, than good. However, if you do. Step back, take a few deep breaths and try keep your emotions in check (yes, admittedly easier said than done). The reality is, perhaps she may not value you as much as you previously assumed - this is her employment/income and you're one of many clients she sees a day/week/month. That could be a hard pill to swallow when confronted. One piece of advice that's been mentioned in the forum is to view these interactions as business transactions and not a speed dating set up. Services provided, payment made... Move on to the next task of your day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    When dealing with girls, not just in shops but in general, their attitude towards you tells you everything. If she's treating you like plan b or plan c, it's time to move on. Your level of interest in a girl is literally the LEAST important factor. Now I'm not talking "alpha dawg treat bitches like shit" attitude, that's just being an obnoxious arsehole, but if a girl, or shop, doesn't respect your time, and moreso in this game, your money, they are not worthy of your patronage, and so move on to greener pastures.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just make a 3 hour booking and don't show up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    When dealing with girls, not just in shops but in general, their attitude towards you tells you everything. If she's treating you like plan b or plan c, it's time to move on. Your level of interest in a girl is literally the LEAST important factor. Now I'm not talking "alpha dawg treat bitches like shit" attitude, that's just being an obnoxious arsehole, but if a girl, or shop, doesn't respect your time, and moreso in this game, your money, they are not worthy of your patronage, and so move on to greener pastures.
    Well said asiafever

Banned

Maybe she is trying to save you money.

Always look at the bright side.

Why are you letting her disrespect you. Be an Arab and headbutt her in the face!!!1

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Recently and surprisingly i am finding with massage shops that demand is outstripping supply

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Maybe she is trying to save you money.

Always look at the bright side.
    I like to be with optimistic people
    Yes look at the bright side

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm just an overreacting bitch lmao.
    This.
    it sucks to be cancelled on but you're overreacting and overthinking. Not sure how 'regular' you're seeing this ML but if you have been seeing her for awhile then you could probably know her well enough to know if she's legit or not.
    Be grateful she even gave you the heads up or you'll be standing outside the apartment or shop, wasting your time.
    Like someone else has mention plenty of Fucks in the sea, its not a big deal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wondered whether the op has become a little too attached to this ML. An experienced Caucasian regular ML in the past once told me that if a guy started to show he needed an emotional connection rather than a physical one she would move to drop him. She added that it was not so bad with a single guy, because a lot of them were looking for affection as much as sex, but when a married guy showed similar inclinations it could get very messy. Time to move to new pastures?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast