Thread: 4S Washcloth hygiene (or lack of)

Senior Member(無間使者)

4S Washcloth hygiene (or lack of)

On my last two visits to this western suburbs joint on the clean-up the girls have first reached for the wet cloth that is already on the in-room sink. Both times it has already been cold and wet, presumably having been used on a previous client. That then gets wiped over me.

Also notice that although the white cover on the massage table is replaced each time, that the towel gets refolded if the punter didn't have a shower. Even though this towel has been used to dry off the client.

Bella if you are reading this please ask the girls to always use clean wash cloths.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whilst I'm not worried about catching anything from this type of thing, it's just YUCK!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a bit anal on the hygiene side of things. I always quizz them on hygiene. I've found one now who's excellent and I'm a repeat visitor as it's all up to standard. New disposable massage table cover everytime, fresh towels and hot rinse water, hand gell for both of us before we get started. Oh, massage and extras are top notch too. I find the Thais are generally good with the hygiene

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Whilst I'm not worried about catching anything from this type of thing, it's just YUCK!
    There is a very small, but theoretical chance of Hep B, Trichomoniasis, and quite a few non-STI diseases being spread with a dirty wash cloth.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    On my last two visits to this western suburbs joint on the clean-up the girls have first reached for the wet cloth that is already on the in-room sink. Both times it has already been cold and wet, presumably having been used on a previous client. That then gets wiped over me.
    Also notice that although the white cover on the massage table is replaced each time, that the towel gets refolded if the punter didn't have a shower. Even though this towel has been used to dry off the client.
    Bella if you are reading this please ask the girls to always use clean wash cloths.
    If I got a cold wet wash cloth dumped on me I'd be saying something straight away. Bit like when some PRC ML try to contort your body for some stretching.
    Surprised 4S does this - always thought their hygiene standards were pretty good.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lovely. Absolute zero fucks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was there today, normal service resumed, nice warm towel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    who did you get ? what services ? ratings please ? thank you.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Or could this be a hint that they actually don't want to see you haha. Once heard from a girl from another shop that she will purpose use a cold towel on customers she doesn't like or doesn't want them to return. Can be various reasons like BO, stingy, bad breath etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if that had happened to me, i would have complained about that to the owner on my way out and told the owner i'm never coming back. girls like that should never get the job or customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Overpriced and crap service . Bella ensures the girls overcharge and under perform.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketsandchains View Post
    Overpriced and crap service . Bella ensures the girls overcharge and under perform.
    I would not agree with your analysis. Bella as the manager has a vested interest to make sure the business is proftable. Exactly how does she " ensure the girls overcharge and under perform"? I mean the girls want repeat business so why would they follow this MO? You are entitled to your opinion.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Or could this be a hint that they actually don't want to see you haha. Once heard from a girl from another shop that she will purpose use a cold towel on customers she doesn't like or doesn't want them to return. Can be various reasons like BO, stingy, bad breath etc.
    you could be onto something. I read that the Queen had that funny little secret signal when she wanted to leave an event. She would deliberately move her handbag from one side to the other.

I've been going to the shop since they were across the road. so I don't think it holds true for now.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hygiene Microbiology bacteria contaminated is terrible cloths

Bella understands everything girls do. It's BS that girls do that. Owners will kick them out fast if they sabotage business. Owners I have known via my repeated attendance in shops don't accept crap stuff ups by shit staff believet that. . Some girls lack public relations and communication skills othes are wonderful bubbly darlings. Others have to be trained. Some have Techniques others lack skills. But WTF very few last if they F .. UP . Ask , Mint. Bony and Lisa etc. They don't accept crap even Kat .They understand the Girls totally. It's a close Industry. Most girls know each other. Competition is healthy in shops not toxic
    Last edited by Herpetology; 12-09-2022 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Hygiene can be improved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I would not agree with your analysis. Bella as the manager has a vested interest to make sure the business is proftable. Exactly how does she " ensure the girls overcharge and under perform"? I mean the girls want repeat business so why would they follow this MO? You are entitled to your opinion.
    4FoW2
    I've had the pleasure of time with Bella, certainly did not over charge and way over delivered. 5 stars for Bella

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some of the shops have worn off towels they don't bother to buy new ones, feels yuck!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The few times I have been here I have luckily not been graced with freshly used cloths. May be a bit more vigilant in the future though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelion View Post
    The few times I have been here I have luckily not been graced with freshly used cloths. May be a bit more vigilant in the future though.
    Went there this week and saw an ML for the 3rd visit and after we finished she was cleaning up and she wiped her pussy with a wipe and then wiped my cock with the same wipe. Thought fuck thats not very hygienic? Was wondering about the next few sessions after that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think there are much greater risks than wash clothes, eg. the rimming thread on here, but we accept that. I'm old school and consider we have a 'snowflake' attitude today. I always smile when the guy next door sprays the weeds dressed like a spaceman.