Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever reversed the role and gave massage to ML?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anyone ever reversed the role and gave massage to ML?

Wondering if instead of receiving a massage or after receiving massage pt 1 & 2, has anyone ever given or offered to massage ML which can lead to part 2 or 2.5 again?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I did it with Alice at Dreamgirls. Her body was so amazing I asked if I could give her a massage, she said yes. The whole time she was slowly rubbing my cock. Pretty amazing experience, I didn't start rubbing her pussy as it was the first time but got into her butt and upper leg.
    She was positive about it but didn't lead to anything beyond her normal services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Every bloke in this forum
    +1 here

If you’re being nice go the neck or a foot rub

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    why would you even come up with this line of thinking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, but the only difference is that we are not paid for it

Banned
    Every chance I get….

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Indeed every chance possible. Some times the flow of things get in the way and it becomes hard or awkward to proposition this role change, but when it falls into place oh boy, it's one of the most sensual and tantalising things you can do.
    Many of the times where I ended up providing the massage service to her it became a full on "baby making" session.

Really need to skill up on doing a good relaxing massage on her. Learn about all the right spots to massage. Being a regular to legit massage places helps in this regard.

Also learn about which parts of a girls body would make her horny when massaged. They love being massaged on their arses, but don't go too far before she starts showing signs of being aroused. Subtlety is the key here. Don't dive right into feeling up her pussy. Massage all over her arse, then when she's sufficiently aroused, start rubbing the flesh near her pussy but not directly on her pussy. After a while, stick out a middle finger and rub her clit. Watch the fireworks explode.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Indeed every chance possible. Some times the flow of things get in the way and it becomes hard or awkward to proposition this role change, but when it falls into place oh boy, it's one of the most sensual and tantalising things you can do.
    Many of the times where I ended up providing the massage service to her it became a full on "baby making" session.

Really need to skill up on doing a good relaxing massage on her. Learn about all the right spots to massage. Being a regular to legit massage places helps in this regard.

Also learn about which parts of a girls body would make her horny when massaged. They love being massaged on their arses, but don't go too far before she starts showing signs of being aroused. Subtlety is the key here. Don't dive right into feeling up her pussy. Massage all over her arse, then when she's sufficiently aroused, start rubbing the flesh near her pussy but not directly on her pussy. After a while, stick out a middle finger and rub her clit. Watch the fireworks explode.
    +1 this guy fucks ..

Haha ..

Honestly I think that’s how I got part 3 from almost all of my MLs over the years .
    (Part 3 is too easy and gets offered right and left now )

And I’m sure almost everyone has done it too .

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Agree about the arse massage; move around a bit to find the trigger points. I also work from the feet up. Tickle her soles for a start, then a hard rub. Work up to the thighs, and slowly work your way into the crack. At this stage ask her to turn over and repeat around the upper thighs. The door to heaven will soon open. A cheap vibrator also helps.

I've had lots of FS from this, and never been asked for extra payment.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    yes, but the only difference is that we are not paid for it
    You mightn't get paid, but the rewards can be enormous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yep, using my tongue from neck to toes

Banned
    If a guy gets horny after a massage, don't you reckon a ML won't be too if she receives a massage that hits the right spots? Of course! You might even get rewarded in the end 😃.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Every bloke in this forum
    Nope, this is way too romantic for me…. I like hardcore aggressive action Hahhaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    come on guys this place starting to turn into a fanfiction forum

but i tell you what it is providing entertainment

i feel the reality is most ML just wanna complete the job and move onto the next customer.. not hang around for some dirty old man to give them a massage lol !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thought about it but didn't wanna disappoint her

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by nilhlator View Post
    come on guys this place starting to turn into a fanfiction forum

but i tell you what it is providing entertainment

i feel the reality is most ML just wanna complete the job and move onto the next customer.. not hang around for some dirty old man to give them a massage lol !!
    On the contrary, they just lie there and relax, beats working. They'd rather have an O than massage you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes been doing it lately with my regular at Hills Family Massage - she loves it, gets really horny and makes for an awesome FS session

Banned
    There is a young caucasian man I've met. He told me he picked up massage technique from YouTube and bought a secondhand massage table. He is doing massage for gay men for $250 a hour. They came to his place from near and far. He advertised in a gay site.

He would massage the men with only the top off and the men like to touch his body when he is massaging them.

$250 is better than paying the WL to massage her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    There is a young caucasian man I've met. He told me he picked up massage technique from YouTube and bought a secondhand massage table. He is doing massage for gay men for $250 a hour. They came to his place from near and far. He advertised in a gay site.

He would massage the men with only the top off and the men like to touch his body when he is massaging them.

$250 is better than paying the WL to massage her.
    Warwick, can you deal with this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eff2fifty View Post
    Warwick, can you deal with this?
    Do you want to confirm the massager's name is Warwick?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast