Thread: Gaga - young slim Korean massage girl new to full service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gaga - young slim Korean massage girl new to full service

Price: 30minutes $160
    Service: BBBJ, DATY, DFK, SEX, Balls sucking, not sure about CIM or rimming because I didn’t ask
    Ethnicity: Korea
    Photos: https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au...ct/gaga-korea/

Last Friday evening, I just went out of Sakura57 and was walking down Reservoir St when I bumped into a gorgeous young girl in a nice brown coat. She is so slim and tall. I turned back to look at her. Surprisingly I saw her turn into the alley where sakura57 locates at. I was happy to know it’s possible to fuck a pretty girl I’d seen on the street. Texted 57 asking about her name and got the answer “Gaga”, a new Korean girl first day working there.

Called them up to book Gaga 30 minutes yesterday. Then I spent a nice 30 minutes session with Gaga. She is the same girl I saw last week but in white sexy lingerie this time. 170cm to 172cm. A to B cup boobs. I guess she just joined the industry. She is so shy when talking with me. Her English is ok and has some Korean accent. Age I’m guessing is mid 20s.

In the shower, she squatted down in front of me to help me wash my little fella. Then she gave me a sensual bbbj in shower with lots of eye contacts. She even washed my butthole so I knew probably rimming is on offer. I‘m not a fan though.

Onto the bed, there was more bbbj and balling sucking. A tattoo of sun flower on her shoulder makes her look sexier but maybe a turn-off for some brothers. She whispered to me “Your skin is so smooth” and “I want you to fuck me so bad” I’ve been used to dirty talks spoken by WLs, but when those words are from this innocent girl, they are still a big turn-on for me.

During sex, I tried to initiate some kissing. At first she responded with LFK, not too much tongue action. After more fucking, boobs sucking and body licking on her, I tried to DFK her again, this time she was fine with DFK with me. As a new WL, we need to warm her up for DFK.

Gaga has a soft and tight pussy and gets into sex. She can take a lot of pounding. (I think tall girls are generally tougher than short girls on bed). When she got on all four on bed for some doggy, I ate her pussy and ass from behind. I was very sensitive yesterday and only did missionary and doggy before I came. She looked at my huge amount of semen in the condom, saying “Wow you haven’t had sex for a long time” I replied “Yes I’ve waited for you for 2 weeks” We both laughed.

She said this is the first time she works in a full service shop. Some time ago, she did massage with happy ending in Ultimo. She also told me she is a master student in her second year. Overall, a nice punt.

WIR? maybe but there’s plenty of fish in the sea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review brother
    30 minutes with lots of activities and guidance
    Thanks for sharing bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Nice review. It’s been a while since I’ve tasted some nice sweet young Korean… this and rooters fruit salad review have me craving Korean
    And also Korean girls are not very expensive at this time, compared with J girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo981234 View Post
    Good review brother
    30 minutes with lots of activities and guidance
    Thanks for sharing bro

Thank you brother

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She hasn’t been on roster for a while, any idea where she’s gone to?