Thread: In Sydney for 3 hours

Senior Member(無間使者)

In Sydney for 3 hours

Hi, I’m leaving a conference in Kent St any suggestions for a great massage please.
    Thanks in anticipation

I’m at the Goulburn St end of that makes a difference. 1st time back in Sydney for ages.
    Last edited by Mdlovespunting; 10-09-2022 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Addressing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    SBM, Wynyard blossom, have quite a few around

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Hi, I’m leaving a conference in Kent St any suggestions for a great massage please.
    Thanks in anticipation

I’m at the Goulburn St end of that makes a difference. 1st time back in Sydney for ages.
    You can go north, west or south of Sydney there is nowhere you can't find a massage parlour especially near station.

Sydney is the massage parlour capital of Australia. There are more massage parlours here than supermarkets.

Thanks in anticipation

Any juicy sessions to entertain us from your visit?

Banned
    If you’re at the Goulburn Street end, then get the tram at the Chinatown stop (corner Goulburn and George). Then get off Central. It’s right near Massage at Central (MAC). Hundreds of positive reviews here. Asian and white girls. It’s a full on rub and tug and some girls will allow a bit more

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    3 hours in Sydney. WTF!
    Go to The Rocks sink 3 shots of your favourite spirit.
    Then stumble to Circular Quay and take a ferry to Manly and take in the beautiful view of Sydney Harbour and the CBD skyline.
    Get to Manly and walk down Il Corso to The Steyne. Have 3 more shots and walk down the coast to the small beach, take off your shoes and walk along the beach.
    Take a ferry back to Circular Quay.
    And the ferry is free today courtesy of King Charles III.
    His mother has reverted back to her original reptilian form to join Philip on planet Zeron. The coffin will be empty. But Charles III for now at least is still in his human form. But not for long. Charles will be poisoned in his sleep just like Pope John Paul I.
    Charles in Charge will not be Charles in Charge for very long
    Fuck Charles. Bonnie Prince Andrew is the rightful heir to the throne. He is our true monarch. The patron saint of perverts and punters alike. Go Andy. You are the true King You stand for everything the Royal Family was is and always will be

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    He's long gone by the look of it. 518 Kent St would have met his requirement.

If someone is having a conference in Sydney and potentially may have time for a punt, why he not did some homework before hand is beyond me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the response Zimmerman, I was trying to stay down the other end, eventually went to Sydney Liverpool St Massage 92 Liverpool St around the corner worst punt ever..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reply Fred, I will use it next time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi ALHUNGOR, maybe I’m not as savvy as some at searching on here, but I found it difficult. There doesn’t seem to be as many places advertising as, dare I say it, pre Covid.
    Most are Kyoto, Ginza etc, I just wanted a local rub. You put me onto GiGi Year’s ago, she was sensational.
    The other issue is, a lot are in the suburbs, it’s hard to know the locations if your not familiar with Sydney.
    I don’t remember seeing one recent review of a Sydney CBD place when I checked 2 weeks ago.
    As I said, maybe my search skills aren’t up to par.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    As I said, maybe my search skills aren’t up to par.
    Searching this site is not easy. Perhaps if you just asked here a bit earlier, some of the responses might have been useful. It's easy to get into into situations where free time comes up unexpectedly. Always handy to have a punting Plan B LOL.

Banned
    Diva Body Tone in Surry Hills offered massage but I guess they're moving towards more FS.

Banned
    Sydney is the massage capital of Australia. There are always massage parlours along the main road near train stations in some of the suburbs e.g. Artarmon, Burwood, Campsie etc.

Next time you're here just get in touch. I'm happy to be your punting tour guide. I don't mind having a chat with mamasans outside while you're having something physical inside the room.

The other day I was having a nice chat with a mamasan. The conversation drifted to female figures. She said her breasts were real and invited me to touch them. But I was too greedy I told her I would do it if she let me go inside the bra. She was not impressed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Curious to know where op went lol