Thread: Definition of extras usually offered?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Definition of extras usually offered?

Hey guys, I have a question.

I have been punting from last few years. Started seeing ML then moved to WL and back to ML again. My question is what exactly to expect from extras offered. I know and understand part 3 is sex. But part 2 have different options like daty, cbj, bbbj, standard nhj and body slides or (b2b).

Standard nhj is still very confusing for me even after couple of years. Like some MLs won't let you suck their boobs. So nhj include sucking of boobs or it's becoming a new extra and you have to pay for it? I mean wtf you are getting nude for if I can't suck your titties. And why you didn't tell me in the beginning that even if I pay your desired $$$ in extras it is not possible to suck your titties.
    (I don't let my customers suck my breasts) wtf

Very good questions!

Unfortunately there is no set rules, and probably too many variables to clarify when you accept the offer of the nude HJ before turning over.

Imagine this:

ML: you want extras ?

Y: how much?

M: $50

Y: nude ?

M: of course!

Y: sure !

And then the ML gets totally naked ….

Sorry, got to go earlier, here’s the rest :

The ML got naked , oil up your back, gave you the body slides you always wanted with her whole body, especially sliding up and down with her all natural E Cups, her hands will reach down to slide between your legs, tease your balls, got you rock hard, give you a few strokes but you are in no danger of a pre matured shot, she is too experienced and in totally control, when she started to erotically pampered your back door, you can’t hold on any more and wanted to turn over,

She feed her big tits and fully erected nipples to your mouth, encouraging you to suck and play with her big tits, you buried your big head into her deep cleavage and your naughty hand wonder down to explore between her legs, she was wet and you almost made her cum. Then more body slides and Spanish aplenty while incorporating the most sensual and edging HJ you ever had, you are alternating between fucking her tits or fucking her double handed cock screw style, finally, it’s time to Cum and you gave her everything you have. She didn’t stop, she gave you another good three minutes of after cum pampering until you were fully deflated .

Now, if you are getting all or most of the above, you are getting your money worth for the best value of $50 money can buy. Or, as many of you would have correctly guessed right by now, you simply just had a session with Mimi !

Then of course, at the other end of the scale, a $50 nude HJ could be topless only, or the undies stay on because she is having her period or while fully naked, no touching what so ever down there.

Her nipples are too sensitive, don’t squeeze too hard on her tits.

B2b is extra $50

Spanish is extra $50

Etc, Etc, Etc……….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Varies between girl to girl, you got to be direct of what you want like a business transaction.Do you want to do FS and how much as an example.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    "nude hand job" is just that: she takes off her clothes and gives you a hand job. You pay the extra $30 to have a perve at her tits and other bits, usually a bit of touching should be permitted. There is no expectation of tit sucking; if she offers it, that is a bonus. Some girls are more liberal than others, you just to punt around to find the ones that meet your requirements.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    These all varies cause different girls offer different things.
    Like some girls that do NHJ, B2B, sucky sucky maybe implied but some offer extra for those.

Just for the record, you can still get b2b and Spanish and really good services and finishes when you see Candy and Susan at 518 Kent St or VIP Pyrmont for the $50 tip, they are both matured MLs, but services are consistently better than most, and more importantly, both will give you a more than capable part 1 massage as well.

Cheers

Banned
    The way you treat the lady… manners
    Hygiene and manscaping go a long way
    Laughter and humour also help create a relaxed situation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    Hey guys, I have a question.

I have been punting from last few years. Started seeing ML then moved to WL and back to ML again. My question is what exactly to expect from extras offered. I know and understand part 3 is sex. But part 2 have different options like daty, cbj, bbbj, standard nhj and body slides or (b2b).

Standard nhj is still very confusing for me even after couple of years. Like some MLs won't let you suck their boobs. So nhj include sucking of boobs or it's becoming a new extra and you have to pay for it? I mean wtf you are getting nude for if I can't suck your titties. And why you didn't tell me in the beginning that even if I pay your desired $$$ in extras it is not possible to suck your titties.
    (I don't let my customers suck my breasts) wtf
    Extra to many girls mean you pay extra for nothing.

A girl asked me to pay $50 extra just to take off her clothes.

You just have to pay up so not to be banned from the shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just for the record, you can still get b2b and Spanish and really good services and finishes when you see Candy and Susan at 518 Kent St or VIP Pyrmont for the $50 tip, they are both matured MLs, but services are consistently better than most, and more importantly, both will give you a more than capable part 1 massage as well.

Cheers
    Hey Boss...you got a contact number at Kent st please

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Hey Boss...you got a contact number at Kent st please
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Level 2, 518 Kent Street

Phone : 0451-843-976 or (02) 8057 8193 / 0404 026 909

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very good questions!

Unfortunately there is no set rules, and probably too many variables to clarify when you accept the offer of the nude HJ before turning over.

Imagine this:

ML: you want extras ?

Y: how much?

M: $50

Y: nude ?

M: of course!

Y: sure !

And then the ML gets totally naked ….

Sorry, got to go earlier, here’s the rest :

The ML got naked , oil up your back, gave you the body slides you always wanted with her whole body, especially sliding up and down with her all natural E Cups, her hands will reach down to slide between your legs, tease your balls, got you rock hard, give you a few strokes but you are in no danger of a pre matured shot, she is too experienced and in totally control, when she started to erotically pampered your back door, you can’t hold on any more and wanted to turn over,

She feed her big tits and fully erected nipples to your mouth, encouraging you to suck and play with her big tits, you buried your big head into her deep cleavage and your naughty hand wonder down to explore between her legs, she was wet and you almost made her cum. Then more body slides and Spanish aplenty while incorporating the most sensual and edging HJ you ever had, you are alternating between fucking her tits or fucking her double handed cock screw style, finally, it’s time to Cum and you gave her everything you have. She didn’t stop, she gave you another good three minutes of after cum pampering until you were fully deflated .

Now, if you are getting all or most of the above, you are getting your money worth for the best value of $50 money can buy. Or, as many of you would have correctly guessed right by now, you simply just had a session with Mimi !

Then of course, at the other end of the scale, a $50 nude HJ could be topless only, or the undies stay on because she is having her period or while fully naked, no touching what so ever down there.

Her nipples are too sensitive, don’t squeeze too hard on her tits.

B2b is extra $50

Spanish is extra $50

Etc, Etc, Etc……….
    I Miss MIMI. she was the best

Banned
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Level 2, 518 Kent Street

Phone : 0451-843-976 or (02) 8057 8193 / 0404 026 909
    Thank you AH...Much Appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyphil55 View Post
    I Miss MIMI. she was the best
    if that was Mimi from George street she would let you look touch and suck for only a pineapple and you could start part two then part one then part two again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    "nude hand job" is just that: she takes off her clothes and gives you a hand job. You pay the extra $30 to have a perve at her tits and other bits, usually a bit of touching should be permitted. There is no expectation of tit sucking; if she offers it, that is a bonus. Some girls are more liberal than others, you just to punt around to find the ones that meet your requirements.
    Did you mean $30 for NHJ? MLs won't do it for less than $50 these days.

We have to recognise that MLs provide massage. They do not provide FS or similar service as WLs. Even then some WLs may not allow sucking of nipples or DATY.

If a ML chooses to provide part 3 or extras then it's up to her. You can't force her to do certain acts against her will. If she allows you to suck her nipples or perform DATY on her then you must be getting on well with the MLs or offered her extra tip that she was willing to accept. If she is willing to offer everything at a reasonable price (I need to emphasise this) that you can get in a FS shop then you struck gold.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did you mean $30 for NHJ? MLs won't do it for less than $50 these days.

We have to recognise that MLs provide massage. They do not provide FS or similar service as WLs. Even then some WLs may not allow sucking of nipples or DATY.

If a ML chooses to provide part 3 or extras then it's up to her. You can't force her to do certain acts against her will. If she allows you to suck her nipples or perform DATY on her then you must be getting on well with the MLs or offered her extra tip that she was willing to accept. If she is willing to offer everything at a reasonable price (I need to emphasise this) that you can get in a FS shop then you struck gold.
    Well said, Bro Cuteguy. The way I look at it is that it is not dissimilar to an everyday commercial negotiation. If you want to buy something, you let the potential seller know what you want and at what price. If the seller is willing, you close the deal. If the seller hasn't got the full range of goods, you negotiate and try to come to a compromise with the seller. Any successful negotiation results in a win win outcome for both parties.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do you reckon Mimi will return lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any others known for spanish included for 50?