Thread: Discounts for doubles

Banned

Discounts for doubles

I saw one shop recommending two Japanese girls that would be a perfect match for doubles but with no discount. However $300 per hour for each girl would deter many punters from taking up the doubles challenge.

Given high inflation and people cutting back on expenses these days why aren't shops willing to offer some discount for doubles or threesomes? I'm sure many punters would be willing to take up the offer if discounts were offered. What do guys think?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, they aren’t offering discounts because they need to pay the ladies for performing the service. Most women don’t really want to fuck men in front of their colleagues and friends. I’m actually surprised they don’t charge more for doubles as it is a much more intense service that requires more stress and acting/ performance. If you use ethical sex workers most of the time they will charge a lot, lot more for a double, especially if it’s a lesbian double. You cannot expect to pay peanuts for two women who probably aren’t sexually attracted to each other to pretend to be for an hour or two. Think about it like this. You are paying $600 for a double. That means each lady costs $300. Depending on the shop the women will either get $100-$200 each. Now imagine there’s a discount. Would you do that service for that money?
    I would hope punters actually have enough empathy to want the girls to get paid at least a decent amount. Don’t let the industry make you forget that these are real people with thoughts and feelings and this is their job.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't mind the girls getting as much as they can whilst in this industry, with new younger talent coming in they have a limited amount of time at the top.
    But as a lot of these girls are earning more per week than us poor punters (and tax free at that), you can't blame us for asking for a discount every now and then.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bethanybigboobs View Post
    Hi, they aren’t offering discounts because they need to pay the ladies for performing the service. Most women don’t really want to fuck men in front of their colleagues and friends. I’m actually surprised they don’t charge more for doubles as it is a much more intense service that requires more stress and acting/ performance. If you use ethical sex workers most of the time they will charge a lot, lot more for a double, especially if it’s a lesbian double. You cannot expect to pay peanuts for two women who probably aren’t sexually attracted to each other to pretend to be for an hour or two. Think about it like this. You are paying $600 for a double. That means each lady costs $300. Depending on the shop the women will either get $100-$200 each. Now imagine there’s a discount. Would you do that service for that money?
    I would hope punters actually have enough empathy to want the girls to get paid at least a decent amount. Don’t let the industry make you forget that these are real people with thoughts and feelings and this is their job.
    You missed my point being the shop suggested two particular girls who were willing to do doubles. I was focusing on this suggestion. They wouldn't say it for the fun of it. The two girls are probably friends and came out together from Japan to work here.

If the well known shop is charging $300 there's no way the girl is getting $100. She's more likely to be getting $200 or slightly more. What's a few discounts to the shops when they are making thousands of dollars in one day from many girls working for them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I don't mind the girls getting as much as they can whilst in this industry, with new younger talent coming in they have a limited amount of time at the top.
    But as a lot of these girls are earning more per week than us poor punters (and tax free at that), you can't blame us for asking for a discount every now and then.
    In my opinion with a double the girls have to do less work. With one girl you may go for two rounds. With double you may only get a chance to have sex once with each girl. Then the time for the blow job may split between the girls. The way I think the work load is shared for two girls.

But there won’t be a discount as everyone is charging more for services, the hotels, airlines. While there is a demand for the sex workers they won’t discount.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The "second" girl could be out with another customer earning the full rate, would she risk settling for a discount with you?

Guess she has to punt on which choice to make.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    The "second" girl could be out with another customer earning the full rate, would she risk settling for a discount with you?

Guess she has to punt on which choice to make.
    That's a risk she has to take but she'd be working less if she's with another girl. Sometimes the girls are not busy. Better have a double then no session at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I doubt that I will ever indulge in a double, but I think the shop should discount the room fee for the second girl, as you're only using one room.
    As for the girls giving up some money...
    I think they should both get their full fee, if they are both attending to you for the entire session. If they are going to tag team, and only one is attending to you at a time, then they should offer a discount. I recall reading reviews of doubles/tripples, and the punter questioning the value because only one girl was active, while the other was having a rest or was on their phone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    IMHO doubles rarely work well, even if you have a regular that says that are fine with it, the girls will not share their trade secrets with the in-house competition.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, once I went for a double massage. This was a private apartment. When the massage started one girl went out and came back 10min later. Since this was a 30min booking I found it was but rude from them. But why did not care. Instead of complaining and make both girls upset I let it slide. But never returned. For me this was a waste of time.

But yes considering the girls time for a double session she is intiteled to get paid same as single session.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think the industry standard is to just charge x2
    The way they see it is the WL/ML is booked for that amount of time and time is money

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Yes, once I went for a double massage. This was a private apartment. When the massage started one girl went out and came back 10min later. Since this was a 30min booking I found it was but rude from them. But why did not care. Instead of complaining and make both girls upset I let it slide. But never returned. For me this was a waste of time.

But yes considering the girls time for a double session she is intiteled to get paid same as single session.
    A double with go better with WLs than MLs. Unless the MLs are willing to provide more than massage, you'll receive more activities with two WLs if they work together and keep you or themselves occupied.

I think you are mistaken product with service

For product, it’s different price between buying 10 or 10000 from supplier

But for service, you paying for the effort and their time, which is not scalable.

Just pay per girl per hour rate if you want doubles and tip for great service. If you want to argue over 50 or 100 bucks on room rates for that experience, then you are clearly a tight arse.