Thread: J Liz - wow just wow

Banned

J Liz - wow just wow

We in Sydney must be the luckiest punters in the western world. Where else can one get so much different Asian pussy for such a reasonable price? Imagine living in sex prison USA, Scandinavia, Canada or NZ?

Today I went and saw the stunning Japanese girl Liz. What an amazing looking girl. Tall, super slim, sexy, tanned, lean and muscular. Not an ounce of fat on her. Firm B cups and gorgeous ass. Long black hair. A perfect body is all I can say. Beautiful face. I’m guessing she’s early 30s.

She came in wearing an elegant black dress and for one second I thought wouldn’t it be great to have a beautiful girlfriend like that? Hahaha. I reckon all the randy mongers who see her have the same fantasy.

I’m a tattoo aficionado and when I saw her lovely tatts, I just about creamed myself even before the shower. It’s unusual for a Japanese girl to get tattooed, but Liz is a bit of a free spirit. She has a half sleeve on her left arm, a large flower on her right rib cage and crescent on her back. Looks fantastic. The website photos are not accurate. They were taken when she was a blonde and the tattoos have been photoshopped out. She looks far far better in real life.

Total GFE. She is incredibly kind, generous and very accommodating. Very positive attitude and instantly makes you feel relaxed. Unlimited DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, DD (on her) and CIM. She does CG really well as she’s so fit, slim and athletic. Her English is excellent so you can have a proper conversation with her.

Not really a PSE as she’s too sweet and gentle for that. I’m gonna rate her higher than Rebecca. Hahaha. She’s a 10/10 for sure. I’m booking her again this week.

Go and see her. She will restore your faith in humanity. She only works 2-days a week so keep an eye on the roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    We in Sydney must be the luckiest punters in the western world. Where else can one get so much different Asian pussy for such a reasonable price? Imagine living in sex prison USA, Scandinavia, Canada or NZ?
    Don’t mean to sidetrack your review (I’ve also seen Liz and agree she is excellent), but Canada is actually a fantastic punting destination, both for VFM and variety. Montreal in particular blows Sydney away, albeit skewed more Cauc. Plenty of Asians in Toronto though.

Banned
    [QUOTE=blueplanet;2488108]Don’t mean to sidetrack your review (I’ve also seen Liz and agree she is excellent), but Canada is actually a fantastic punting destination, both for VFM and variety. Montreal in particular blows Sydney away, albeit skewed more Cauc. Plenty of Asians in Toronto though.[/QUOTE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Don’t mean to sidetrack your review (I’ve also seen Liz and agree she is excellent), but Canada is actually a fantastic punting destination, both for VFM and variety. Montreal in particular blows Sydney away, albeit skewed more Cauc. Plenty of Asians in Toronto though.
    Mongers come out of the woodwork to criticise or pick up on a minor point. LOL

You probably spent more time than me in Toronto and I probably didn’t know where to look. I had an old Chinese grandma at an Asian shop who ripped me off and the other massage shops I visited were all legit. Then I had a room delivery service which was a bait and switch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wasn’t criticising anything mate, glad you had an awesome time with Liz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Liz is super cool and has the cutest moans.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Wasn’t criticising anything mate, glad you had an awesome time with Liz
    Probably you can refer us to the Canadian aus99 or ginza?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by giobien View Post
    Probably you can refer us to the Canadian aus99 or ginza?
    merb.cc and terb.cc… very useful resources