Thread: Cherry Blossom - 5 Alan St, Fairfield - Massage girl Alice - eventful session

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cherry Blossom - 5 Alan St, Fairfield - Massage girl Alice - eventful session

Person's Name : Alice

Establishment : Cherry Blossom, 5 Alan Street, Fairfield

Month/Year of Visit : Saturday 10/09/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Phone : 02 87643452

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $50 half hour massage + extra read on.

Size/shape : Size 6-7

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided This Session :Massage + CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Yep - but would probably see someone else.

My experience/comments :

So i've seen Alice in the line up weeks before and I thought I'd give her a ago. Called up the shop to check if she was working and confirmed yes so I made a booking for 30mins.

Rocked up and walked in and Papasan asked if I had booking, I replied yes and he replied massage only with yes - i said yes, that's what I am here for.

Waited for a few minutes and Alice comes and takes me to the room. Alice is about 150-160cm, skinny and looks like a typical shy Vietnamese student - looks wise i'd give her a 3/5. Alice steps out and I hop into the shower, whilst I was showering I could hear the ladies arguing about something - my Vietnamese is not the best but I think Alice and one of the other ladies were having an argument.

Anyways Alice returns and doesn't really say anything so I try and start some conversation by asking simple questions in Vietnamese - she works 5 days a week and lives in the shop. Has been in Australia for 4 years.

I felt like something was bothering her - whether it was the other ladies or something else, I could not tell, but she did look a bit sad? maybe she looks sad all the time...?

I lay on the bed face up and she takes off her top and sits next to me. She has size B cups with darkish nipples. She starts rubbing my nipples with both her hands, which do nothing for me. She then proceeds with pressing my shoulders with her small hands. While this is happening I am just fondling with her boobs, which she did not mind. After about 5 mins She asked if I wanted a handjob for extra. I said no, because the I was not feeling the mood and vibe felt a bit depressing lol.

She tells me to turn over. She is still sitting in the same position. She then does some karate chops and fist hammers on my back, which also do nothing for me. I asked if she was okay, in which she replied "yes, everything okay".

Anyways this goes for another 10mins and then she stops and lays down next to me with her head on my shoulder. I put my arms around her with the occasional butt grabbing, which she also didn't mind. I then ask what extras she provides and whether she can do FS. She replied "yes I can do FS for you". I asked her why she does FS with me but only massage with other people. She said I was young and handsome lol - i'll take that compliment. She said I can pay whatever for FS and I said I have $50, is that okay? she agreed. There was only 10mins left on the clock and she said to maybe extend for another 15mins or so. I spoke with the papasan and he only can extend 30mins, so i agreed.

Back onto the bed and Alice takes off her panties. Before this occurred, i was praying that she didn't have the amazon underneath her panties. Unfortunately there was a big bush

I proceed with lick her nipples and rub her pussy. It was a bit difficult with the amount of bush. I wanted to give her some DATY, but that mission was aborted. I could feel she was getting wet so I said let's fuck. I asked if she has a condom and she said she doesn't have a condom in the room and that I could fuck her natural but cum on her belly. I said no, i need a condom so she left the room to get one.

She returns and gives me the condom and i put it on myself. I asked if she could go on top and she said no so we proceed with mish. I had to go slow because this girl was super tight and I am average size. As i slowly insert my cock inside her she made some painful faces. I kept asking if she was okay and she saidd yes. I actually had to ask if she was a virgin lol she said no and that it's just been a long time since she had sex. I finally was able to get her all nicely fitted and i kept thrusting away. She was moaning and saying how good it felt in vietnamese, which got me more horny. I went for about 5 mins and switched to doggie. Again I had to go slow, Doggie for 5 mins and i blew my load.

She said lets shower together and I agreed. Whilst I hopped in the shower I could smell some fishiness from my fingers and cock (this always happens to me - fishy pussy). I showered quickly and got dress. There was 15mins left and she asked if I wanted to rest and relax. I actually had a massive headache so I wanted to get home.

Overall it was a weird punt, which turned out to be good - I spent $150 all up, which was 1hr of her time and $50 tip for FS. I went to KFC after and got a feed, which lessened the headache and chucked in $50 into the pokies and won $400 so it was a good night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice detailed report ... "I could smell some fishiness from my fingers and cock" ... lucky you passed on the DATY then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    Nice detailed report ... "I could smell some fishiness from my fingers and cock" ... lucky you passed on the DATY then
    haha yep my exact thoughts as I was in the shower. I forgot to also add throughout the whole session Alice was also coughing her lungs out, which was a bit concerning.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She does bbfs and she coughs. Shouldn't some alarm bells start ringing for potential contamination?