Thread: K Lime and K Kiwi double report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Lime and K Kiwi double report

Name: Lime
    Shop: Ginza 310 Cleveland St
    Nationality: Korean
    Face: Very pretty. Some surgery but it’s top job. Must be a top surgeon. Very cute dimple in her cheeks. Hairstyle exactly the same as website pics.
    Height: 170 cm
    Body: Very slim, long legs, small bum.
    Boobs: C/D cups (it’s boob job but look and feels very natural)
    Pussy: shave and trim. Just a small pube about 1 cm x 2 cm. Tight. She taste and smell very nice.
    BBBJ: professional and top skills
    DFK/LFK: LFK only
    DATY: yes she enjoy it a lot
    Sex: We try many position and all feels very good for me.
    Website pics: Pics are real. Face blurred so not very useful for that. But I can see it’s Lime and exactly the same hairstyle. The body pics 100% accurate.
    Extra comments: Lime is very tall and very slim and her body very sexy like a model. Her face very pretty I think. Her personality very friendly. No KPS. I recommend her for sure.

Name: Kiwi
    Shop: Ginza 310 Cleveland St
    Nationality: Korean.
    Face: Very cute. Not much surgery. Natural pretty
    Height: 160 cm
    Body: Slim and small but has sexy S shape body. Very sexy ass. She say it too big but I think it perfect size. Her skin so smooth. She must use 1 litre cream every day. I never feel skin so smooth and soft.
    Boobs: C cups. Natural and feels so good!
    Pussy: Laser so smooth and so tight.
    BBBJ: Top class technician
    DFK/LFK: LFK only
    DATY: She taste and smell very nice. Laser pussy is so smooth.
    Sex: She very tight. I feel like my little brother is strangled. Feeling is very good and I think she enjoy the sex too.
    Extra comments: Kiwi is really nice friendly girl. She seem a bit shy and quiet at first but then she become very friendly and GFE. She so cute and her body so soft and sexy. I really love her boob and her ass.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pretty much what I expericened as well

Lime is very friendly and engaging. Good body and does very good service. The only con is that she is a smoker so she has smoker breath. Not a big deal but a little turn off for me.
    Kiwi is the younger and prettier of the 2 in my view, she is very pretty especially when she smiles. However she is a bit quiet and feel a bit distanced when I saw her, her mind seems to be somewhere else... dont think its KPS as she did tried.. probably because she landed only 2 days ago and didnt get much rest...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you bro for your opinion. You are very busy like me too hehe.
    I agree what you say too. Lime have a vape before we start. After vape she more relax. I think if WL is relax it's better feeling for me too. I like vape smell. Cigarette I don't like but vape is OK for me. Kiwi is non smoker and drink very little. Maybe this why she have such a beautiful skin. She very healthy girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HAHA
    On reading the title, I thought you had a double with both girls...if only!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    HAHA
    On reading the title, I thought you had a double with both girls...if only!
    Sorry bro I see what you mean. I saw them separate. Maybe I ask for double next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lfk.. no deal plus the price is high

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They are gone back to Korea already. Yesterday last day. I wish I have a chance to see them again. But I still happy I see them one time at least

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You are right bro. They back on roster again today. They must change their mind again and decide to stay longer. Now I have a chance to see them again.