Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Blow jobs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PharQueue View Post
    Any updates on last year?
    The calendar turned from 2022 to 2023
    Some old guys are bemoaning that you cant get fs for a halfpenny anymore
    There will be a new Batman movie
    Asian girls will continue to fuck and suck us on the cheap compared to their white girl counterparts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post

Asian girls will continue to fuck and suck us on the cheap compared to their white girl counterparts
    i wonder what will happen if the government one day decides to enforce similar minimum wage structure for WL/ML

just like they do with Aussie and Asian waitresses

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The best thing that can happen is to legalise the industry. Hopefully it will continue to happen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    The best thing that can happen is to legalise the industry. Hopefully it will continue to happen
    well, imagine they did legalise the industry. would you be happy to pay a PRC boiler $300 per 30 min ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    well, imagine they did legalise the industry. would you be happy to pay a PRC boiler $300 per 30 min ?
    This won't happen. If they legalise the industry, more young girls would be willing to join into the industry due to the lowered risk, and will increase our supply

Banned
    When I asked for updates I wasn't asking for movie releases, proposed legislation or what year it is.
    Let's get this thread back on track to what it was meant for...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    This won't happen. If they legalise the industry, more young girls would be willing to join into the industry due to the lowered risk, and will increase our supply
    PRC waitresses are getting $24.50 per hour now, instead of the $11 they were getting. increased supply does not lower rates.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mark here,any good recomendation?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I walked in to the massage tired, stressed and just needed the touch of a companion... little did I know, I was going to be lead on a mystical journey of discovery. Down the path to nirvana.

S**** the notorious jungle asian sucked my whole soul out of me... my body has been left wondering the streets, missing and yearning the feeling of her sweet lips wrapped around me once moRe

It was like the ghost of Mulan was back. Wild, exhilarating, sloppy fun. Round after round. Comes at a price but you get what you pay for, some total non-stop action wrestling. Moves from the figure four leg lock, to the labelle lock. The hells gate to the STFU, this girl is a grappling master who will submit you to accepting everything she has to offer.

At times aggressive like a chihuahua that never stops barking, her noises surrounds u, the scent of ecstacy fills the room. The greatest 60minutes of my life. I could barely walk to the shower after.

WIR? I'll probabaly need to increase my cardio and stretch properly before another session.

Happy punting bros

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You got me interested in this lol. Care to share some contact details? DM if you prefer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    By the sound of it, I think I know whom you describe LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwand View Post
    By the sound of it, I think I know whom you describe LOL
    we all do bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post
    I walked in to the massage tired, stressed and just needed the touch of a companion... little did I know, I was going to be lead on a mystical journey of discovery. Down the path to nirvana.

S**** the notorious jungle asian sucked my whole soul out of me... my body has been left wondering the streets, missing and yearning the feeling of her sweet lips wrapped around me once moRe

It was like the ghost of Mulan was back. Wild, exhilarating, sloppy fun. Round after round. Comes at a price but you get what you pay for, some total non-stop action wrestling. Moves from the figure four leg lock, to the labelle lock. The hells gate to the STFU, this girl is a grappling master who will submit you to accepting everything she has to offer.

At times aggressive like a chihuahua that never stops barking, her noises surrounds u, the scent of ecstacy fills the room. The greatest 60minutes of my life. I could barely walk to the shower after.

WIR? I'll probabaly need to increase my cardio and stretch properly before another session.

Happy punting bros
    Mulan ...........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    we all do bro.
    I don't 😅 who dis?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Mulan ...........
    Yep, I miss her

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdude View Post
    I don't �� who dis?
    There is only one
    🌞
    Last edited by Rusty Russ; 27-09-2023 at 10:23 PM. Reason: .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdude View Post
    I don't 😅 who dis?
    Neither lol, I'd like to know at least which shop this is.

But I'll be damned, I do miss the Milan's enthusiasm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifever View Post
    You got me interested in this lol. Care to share some contact details? DM if you prefer
    Head towards McInroy st, turn left at the swimmart

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post

Happy punting bros
    Yeah shes a champ this one.
    Service, service, service all the way.
    Cant wait to see her again

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast