Thread: [Liaisons] Anyone seen JJ filipina girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)

[Liaisons] Anyone seen JJ filipina girl?

Big fan of filipino girls $350 an hour is a bit over what i would usually spend for one (or anyone in general)

But hey If* she has that higher brow more affluent filo girl accent like i remember from my holidays there then should be more than worth it.

I was thinking maybe this was the same filipino girl that disappeared from Ginza's rosters (Sweetie), but Liaison says JJ is a D Cup so must be a different girl.

Just buy a ticket and head to Angeles. Much better value and you get straight from the source

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've never been in Liaisons. Is it a good shop? Honestly, I haven't check reviews from that place... any good experiences there?

Banned
    Liaisons is an expensive Zoo
    Last girl I saw there was drunk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whoa. I just checked the website and it looks pretty decent and maybe popular? But drunk girls? nah, big pass for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of party girls at liaisons. But I've had some of the best punts of my life there. It's pricier than the popular Asian brothels and more hit or miss. But I like intros/lineups and am more into western girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fucken hell was it Keeli?

It was the absolute weirdest experience

But she was so stupid hot and "crazy"

That it kinda turned me on anyway so i forgave her

plus she did a pretty good make out session before it went off the rails.

It could be barely considered sex work what she did, but i can't even feel mad she was hot.

That's why i'm a bit hesitant to come back specially in this prize bracket

But i've had better luck with privates so i guess that balances out.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Red Flag - [Liaisons] JJ

Yeah I got con into booking her. Reception is a old lady that passive an aggressive to point where you can get guilt tripped into booking any girl when you are just calling to inquire. I generally call to see if its worth to walk in as the last time I did a intro most of the girls I saw didn't really appeal aesthetically in comparison to their rates.

For a place that advertises GFE be best going else where. Clinical and controlling not to mention manipulative by telling you there's not much time left so you should cum soon only to rush within an hour booking and sitting there in silences for like 30 minutes. Don't get me wrong I've had a really great punt with their sister brothel A Touch of More Class with Mona a blonde from Estonia who I was a regular with but she's no longer over there so I though I look for a new favourite.

To Sum it up JJ's service is clinical and manipulative don't let the above average looks of what is currently at Liasons fool you. Better off going to a different brothel especially an Asian one if you want more value for money on the service.

If anyone know where Mona from ATMC went please let me know!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Yup

Edited cause of duplicate
    Last edited by longlife; 25-12-2022 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Duplication