Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What made you have a regular ML/WL?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What made you have a regular ML/WL?

I’ve been wondering what makes you guys stick to a particular ML/WL? As opposed to trying a variety? Is it something about the lady ?

I felt like I haven’t wanted a regular before but wondered if it was a me thing or I just haven’t had the right lady.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I prefer predictability quite often, but not always. Certainly I've come across a small handful of ML's who's stories I somehow connect with and this turns into some kind of friendship that is worth pursuing (naturally, with some benefits which to me, are at least good value!)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think is more related to chemistry and compatibility. In my case, what I look in a girl is high sex drive, not submissive. If the WL fucks you back and I can see a genuine connection then she becomes my regular. Is not easy to find but fortunately I have a couple to meet the criteria.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingford Gray View Post
    I think is more related to chemistry and compatibility. In my case, what I look in a girl is high sex drive, not submissive. If the WL fucks you back and I can see a genuine connection then she becomes my regular. Is not easy to find but fortunately I have a couple to meet the criteria.
    This is the way.
    Does anyone have regulars for different things?

Banned
    Reliability of service. You know what you'll be getting.

I started to see one regularly since about 2 years ago when I first started punting

In every session it started with me sitting on the massage table she would stand close with one of her knees on the table. She would talk to me , rustle my hair and kiss me. Kissing a ML and being kissed are different experiences.

No other MLs would start the session like this with me.

We don't move from a commercial transaction to boyfriend/girlfriend situation although I have been to her place a few nights.

The downside is that she knows I see her exclusively and starts to be possessive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

I started to see one regularly since about 2 years ago when I first started punting

In every session it started with me sitting on the massage table she would stand close with one of her knees on the table. She would talk to me , rustle my hair and kiss me. Kissing a ML and being kissed are different experiences.

We don't move from a commercial transaction to boyfriend/girlfriend situation although I have been to her place a few nights.

The downside is that she knows I see her exclusively and starts to be possessive. She gets upset if I take a break and not seeing her for a few weeks.
    What's the difference between kissing a ML and being kissed by a ML?

Some MLs will kiss regulars because they get comfortable and want to keep them as a regular customer. These days having a steady cash flow from a reliable and frequently visiting customer is gold!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What's the difference between kissing a ML and being kissed by a ML?

Some MLs will kiss regulars because they get comfortable and want to keep them as a regular customer. These days having a steady cash flow from a reliable and frequently visiting customer is gold!
    The difference I would suggest is that one is reciprocal and the other is not, as in when you are kissing and the girl is obviously not in to it vs when you are both kissing. Similar to an active partner and a starfish, sure both are "sex" but they are not the same.
    Agree, good operators know that regulars are like a base salary, if you have 'chosen' your regulars well they will be low maintenance, no tight arses, know your boundaries and respect them etc. In a tight market like Sydney where there's a shop around every corner, providing a stock standard service and expecting to have a slew of regulars is the height of optimism.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    I prefer predictability quite often, but not always. Certainly I've come across a small handful of ML's who's stories I somehow connect with and this turns into some kind of friendship that is worth pursuing (naturally, with some benefits which to me, are at least good value!)
    I wonder if it is because of language barriers or cause I usually donÂ’t initiate too much causal conversations. I havenÂ’t really connected with anyone except one Western girl at 42G

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

The downside is that she knows I see her exclusively and starts to be possessive.
    How did she become possessive? Like wanted to see you more?

Banned
    Being a regular may give you some perks.

Once I was near the reception table I heard a ML telling the receptionist to cancel a booking to give it to her regular.

And discounts. Sometimes I'm getting $30 less than the standard rates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had the same regular for over 3 years.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Consistency. You know exactly what you will be getting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't have regulars, I have a number of fall backs. If I have a bad punt I go see a fall back, someone I know will give me excellent service. This way you can experiment with the new girls and know you have some reliable girls to go back to if it goes tits up
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

I’ll see an ML once a week if she can crack my back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had a regular for 3 years started in a brothel then she moved to massage she calls me her boyfriend but at times I feel more like a customer she does kiss me but sometimes I wonder if it's genuine I've only been to her place once nono sex I think the better option is to see a few W/ls no expectations and probably cheaper as a regular may cost you a lot money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like the chemistry of a regular ML. If you get along and have some mutual respect you can usually get a much better GFE. One of my regular ML’s doesn’t even massage me anymore, we just make out and play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonus View Post
    I've had a regular for 3 years started in a brothel then she moved to massage she calls me her boyfriend but at times I feel more like a customer she does kiss me but sometimes I wonder if it's genuine I've only been to her place once nono sex I think the better option is to see a few W/ls no expectations and probably cheaper as a regular may cost you a lot money.
    Does she kiss you on the lips or on the cheeks?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I used to have regulars, but that was mainly because the service and experience I had with them every time was out-fucking-standing. There can be drawbacks though. Rule #1 - Remember Icarus, don't fly too close to the sun. Rule #2 - Don't let complacency creep in, from either of you.
    Remember too, familiarity can breed contempt, so like dotcum said it's good to have fallbacks rather than regulars per se.
    Don't become a cash cow for a girl, and always keep the nature of your relationship strictly business (that doesn't mean you can't have fun, just remember when the clock runs out and it's time to go, it was all just fantasy.)
    Now days I have regular shops rather than girls, shops I know I'm going to get looked after and the girls are usually great. Having a good rapport with management can mean they'll tell you who they think is suited to you and who isn't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I used to have regulars, but that was mainly because the service and experience I had with them every time was out-fucking-standing. There can be drawbacks though. Rule #1 - Remember Icarus, don't fly too close to the sun. Rule #2 - Don't let complacency creep in, from either of you.
    Remember too, familiarity can breed contempt, so like dotcum said it's good to have fallbacks rather than regulars per se.
    Don't become a cash cow for a girl, and always keep the nature of your relationship strictly business (that doesn't mean you can't have fun, just remember when the clock runs out and it's time to go, it was all just fantasy.)
    Now days I have regular shops rather than girls, shops I know I'm going to get looked after and the girls are usually great. Having a good rapport with management can mean they'll tell you who they think is suited to you and who isn't.
    This summary makes a lot of sense. Apart from service and a 'connection' I prefer as a regular, an intelligent ML that I can communicate with easily. Currently I have a regular who I see every 10 days or so and in between I like to see someone new, but from a small selection of shops.

More than 20 years ago I had a regular for several years, apart from the fact that her service was very good, she was also a full time teacher and married; those facts I suspect, made it easier to keep the relationship friendly but business. Long 'retired' from ML work, she is now a deputy Principal and in charge of the Maths Dept at a High School.

Get a wife if you want the same dish lol

Punting is about increasing your woman fucked count!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast