Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What made you have a regular ML/WL?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Being an older punter now, over 50, I normally make them a regular if their younger in age, 22 or less, into dfk, BBBJ, Cim, Daty. 5 visits is about where I would call it done, but a gem is hard to find like that. The only other regulars I've had over the years, and it has happened twice, have come from legit massage places, where overtime things progressed beyond massage, no extra money was charged or offered, and both times with ladies in their 40s, and developed out of common interest, communication, and mutual attraction.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Chinese... They always come up with the same excuses - no time for boyfriend, I need to be greedy and suck all the money I can in the world.

For Chinese people, face is more important than relationship. Some Chinese WLs showed me the items they're shopping around - $10k Cartier bangles. And I just told them what if someone comes up to you and says that Cartier is fake? Of course she gets the shits right after.

Why do you want to make an ML/WL your girlfriend? Are you aiming for a relationship where you'll have kids together or are you just wanting to get a girlfriend to cope with loneliness?

Any girl you date, sex worker or not, will always make you feel lonely 5 days a week at least. She is not there as your sex toy. You need to learn how to live a lonely life unattached to people. To be honest in my previous marriage there were times I didn't even want to be with my ex-wife or sleep with her. When she went back to her home country for 2 weeks it was almost like heaven to me as I can see other girls without creating any suspicions.

In my current relationship I made sure that my partner accepted my proposals. When I asked her to be my GF she said yes, when I proposed to her to be my fiancee she also said yes. Because before I met her I had an ML ex who made our relationship vague, wanted me to buy a $2mil apartment in Darling Harbour for us to live together yet rejected my marriage proposal. I left and never saw her again. You can't have vague relationships, it must be clear between both parties what is the goal of the relationship and if any open relationship arrangements (seeing other people while in the relationship) can happen without it being kept a secret.

I'm currently in an open relationship but I had made a promise to the partner that I proposed that once we get married I will stop seeing other girls. We agreed on having kids, and that I will focus on them both. And she didn't protest against me going to brothels since she knows it's purely just for the sex.

Not saying you should also be in an open relationship but you need to make your relationship goals clear and be okay with only getting intimate one or twice a week at most. And don't fall for bitches who make your relationship with her sound vague.
    Fax!

I've met a few in my day that absolutely worship money, and I say to them is "money without free time is worthless and free time without money is pointless" - make money but also enjoy it and don't slave yourself saving it for that rainy day as you might not get to see out that rainy day.

100% right in that there are a lot of dudes that are lonely and will pay $150-$500 for an hour of intimacy with a stranger - fuck that mindset! There's a big difference between being ALONE and being LONELY. Know the difference, one is physical and the other is psychological. If you work on the psychological one, the physical one becomes irrelevant!. Far too many beta simps that lack testicular fortitude.

All men are lions and have the potential to run, roam and hunt in the wild like a lion, the problem is most have been locked up in a cage and have become domesticated, lazy and complacent.

Keep spittin' them truths Mr Jones - eventually some of these pussy cats might be set free from their cages.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lions with cash is the king of the Jungle in this punting world!

Time is finite too so enjoy while it last or while u have the cash to. Everything else is irreverent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123