Damn! Hayami is one of those Japanese girls that totally fucks with my heart.
I would love to see her every day she is rostered, but I know I won’t because I always want to check out the latest pussy.
If I was a sensible man I would just become a regular of Hayami and live happily ever after – well live happily for the next 2 months anyway.
Anyway it is what it is and here are all the details about Hayami.

LOOKS and BODY
Hayami is from Tokyo and mid 20s.
She is around 155cm and has a nice fit body. She says she does no sport so I guess it’s just good genes.
Nice set of B-cup boobs which is no big deal, but the nipples on the end of those boobs are a wonder of nature. They are so fucken big and beautiful and suckable!
If you have a big nipple fetish this is the girl to see. They are highly sensitive too and she loves having them played with and sucked.
Nice firm round arse, sexy toned thighs, nice hips and waist.
Waxed pussy, nice and smooth.
Cute face. Not a glamour model or beauty queen, but very pretty in a very natural way.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE
Not sure about her experience.
She was nervous as fuck when we started but then got really into it and was fucken amazing. She has a very amateur feel about her which I find very sexy.
Very genuine, honest, and natural girl.
One of those girls that you forget you are in a brothel and paying for sex very quickly.
She is beyond GFE, she is just GF.

DFK and DATY
A gradual build up. Shy lip kisses, then LFK, then DFK, then crazy passionate kisses for the rest of the session.
Hayami is a shy modest type girl by nature but once you get her turned on she is a complete maniac.
She loves DATY and once she is in the zone is a multiple cummer.

BBBJ
Great BBBJ technique and to be honest I wanted more of it, but she was horny as hell and wanted to fuck ASAP so what are you gonna do, you are gonna fuck …

FUCKING
Once the Hayami sex genie is out of the lamp that’s it!
There is no going back. It’s fucken crazy sex time.
She has so much passion and is so horny and keen. We fucked like crazy but it wasn’t PSE.
It was totally GFE but GFE with a GF who loves to fuck.

ROUND 2
Absolutely yes!

OVERALL
I love Hayami!
There are plenty of more glamorous girl around but you won’t find a more genuine and honest girl than Hayami.
I reckon there are two levels of service with Hayami.
At the very minimum she will totally look after you and make sure you are happy and satisfied. That’s just the type of girl she is.
But if you treat her right and click and get her turned on, you will go to the next level which is mind blowing GFE sex.
Either way I think you can’t go wrong with this girl.