Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniquely Thai

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This only reinforces what has been said elsewhere. It's very easy to open a shop, but very hard to find attractive staff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Went to this place earlier this week since herp is promoting hard. Very disappointed at the two available girls so walked. Would caution anyone who wants to try here. Probably better to save your money and head to FG Lutwyche
    I concur - I have been a few times - wax followed by massage. Only ever seen 2 girls and both were not very attractive

Senior Member(無間使者)

smithy chippeee -V- Holder FJ style

Holden had a bad run as they have 2 wax girls who are experienced in wax and not massage
    Other are being trained on skills , techniques and Style as many have asked
    Last edited by Herpetology; 09-10-2022 at 01:53 PM. Reason: smithy Holden

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Holden had a bad run
    Smithy Caution on what basis do you make that comment if over 9 girls attend the shop?
    Feel Good was fun I understand that Smithy, so I did see them for years it was wonderfull, but as mentioned on bris99 Feel Good With all due respects to owners Emily & Angela I do not think they feel very good now. My understanding from attending 2 months they are very tired.
    So who is the Best girl at Feel Good Chips ? Please explain is 21 gone ? others .
    They have over 9 girls to choose from at Unique so are all 9 No good? or two?
    You attended the wrong time IMO
    Other girls attend as well .
    Other North side shops that I attend have " Not Very Attractive " girls.
    I have been to every shop on the North Side believe me there are some shockers so sorry to let you know that .
    So I attend shops and choose premium girls and seek the best service with me regulars stunning girls.
    But I revisit shops that have a few shockers looking for the stunning ones .
    Walking is so easy for me now.
    Wax Brazilian with a twist
    Irrespective of what you imagine and subsequently write, my experience is contrary.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dropped by earlier this week and discovered that the same disgusting girls are there as has been over the past year. New management is a lie - this place is one of brisbane's worst.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    which place is this ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    which place is this ?
    Unique Thai Stafford

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    Dropped by earlier this week and discovered that the same disgusting girls are there as has been over the past year. New management is a lie - this place is one of brisbane's worst.
    Agreed. Herpetology the owner has been promoting full on that they are under new management, have 12 new girls etc but I suppose can only trick us once. Very disappointing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    VIP Aspley is always a good shop on the North Side. I won't chance any other shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mr inexperienced 🍟 chips Smith Being inexperienced in Action Around the North Side Brisbane

VIP is nice as well
    My regular is wonderfull
    Last edited by Herpetology; 10-10-2022 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Chippy joined March 22 .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brad Pitt I agree with you about VIP in aspley

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Smithy & Mr Salt and Vinegar Chips .
    Bris come on! options , WTF I can name boiler shops for you to attend. Unique Thai Massage is not a Boilers. Nuru Jell in fun with 25 yrs old Taiwanese girl and Thai girl. Stunning Japanese absolutely gorgeous and Refreshing Fijian girl. Wax twice Brazilian wax with a twist. Japanese model. You got no idea.
    So have you missed the Japanese , Fijian, Thai, Taiwanese , NZ girls : Unique Thai Massage Waxing. Stafford?
    Explain the facts what evidence do you have you Smith chippy .who Joined March 2022.
    Mr Herpetology Joined 10 years ago with a wealth of experience over 20 years +++ . Shops . Including Gold Coast and Southern Areas.
    What a load of crap, you talk bullshit!
    Unbelievable saying that I am an owner .
    You have no Idea about any shops on the North Side .
    Manager doesn't care about you at all according Rose. What day and time did you so called walk from a great shop. Not the worst shop Options man
    What evidence? Just look at the amount of people who actually had good experience here at your shop versus those who didn't. Are we going to say everyone is taking load of crap? Haha.

Anyways, I consistently have much better experiences at VIP and FG, don't think I'll be visiting Unique Thai anytime soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rose receptionist is no longer working Unique.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My shop lol. Rose is my main contact Receptionist Saturdays. Your a joke .
    maybe you can point Rose to the number of bad experiences that punters (other than you) are reporting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In fairness to Herpes and his/her blatant and somewhat biased support of his/her shop, I understand that negative reviews can and do, hurt their businesses. Especially in this post-covid time when getting and keeping younger attractive girls who can actually massage and have all the attributes we as punters are demanding, is very challenging.

On the flip side though, to attract and maintain a suitable number of customers requires shops to provide the services that customers are seeking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As I've said before about some other shops, if the girls are sub standard, I would still be happy to attend if the price matched the quality. Have a think about that Herpes, and maybe offer some specials.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I have had stunners who can not perform and as you say sub- standardd girls who are highly skilled

Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    As I've said before about some other shops, if the girls are sub standard, I would still be happy to attend if the price matched the quality. Have a think about that Herpes, and maybe offer some specials.
    The 3 or 4 Guys who complained about Unique Thai are not worth talking to .

I am waiting for their updates on the big list of stunning girls they all see in the good shops LOL WTF bull shit.

The negative comments they made are just crap.

If they were experienced Punters then fine.

They lack experience and my understanding is they are new to this forum.

Yes harry44 . Yes true facts Sir you would get discounts.

Some sub standard girls I have seen over many years were very highly skilled with good Techniques, offering a great variety of activities that I enjoyed.

As we all know some Stunning girls have no personality and lack Technique or limit a session with over an over priced restricted outcomes. Like "No touch here or there " or just a small Little bit."

Go see the couple of Cambodians who moved around the shops. WTF 200% increased prices on their Sessions just crazy, they love 6 Pine Apples in their pie.

Harry , Discounts do exist and take place, even in Duo sessions.

This is why I return to my regular girls the more I see them the more offers I get with reduced prices.

My regular ladies are very good to me and some are not stunners.

Circle of fun.

With many years of attending shops I do get benefits.

Students will return soon to study in Brisbane and work in shops offering new blood just wait.

Unique Thai can be fun if guys are nice according to Rose the receptionist who attends Saturday mornings.

Herps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Various days the roster differs offering more girls
    Thai -4 girls
    Vietnamese -1
    Fijian -1
    Japanese- 3 girls
    African is new to industry she has just completed a few training sessions: Exotic experience.
    Taiwanese 4 girls
    Rotation allows various girls to attend
    Unique Thai with not have a Thai girl working every day.
    Booking for Nuru Gel with V..... or A..... is nice, Thai and Taiwanese.
    A Shower with a Unique Twist and a body scrub in the shower with N...
    Duo with techniques simultaneously throughout the whole massage, 4 hands .
    New girls being recruited
    New outfits as well.
    Training girls is essential to improve skills and communication with clients.
    New owners have improved the Unique experience
    Feed back is essential
    Wax girls just wax and are not massage girls
    Massage first , then wax
    Wax with a twist.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I miss the old days when Ivy was running Unique Thai.

This shop has been nothing but pure trash the past few years - eapecially when it was overrun by the shemales a couple of years ago. As I've said before bros, don't waste your time going there - let them dry up and close shop to make way for better options now that travel is back in full swing. Brighter days ahead.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Limited Option is reproduced by verbal shit.

Options can walk away
    Last edited by Herpetology; 12-10-2022 at 04:38 PM. Reason: No Open Option on this one.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast