Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Uniquely Thai

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The quality days were on Newmarket rd (now Blossom massage) - also briefly next to a medical centre on the corner in the Grange (near crust pizza but long closed down).. checkmate Herpes. Why do you keep posting here when we all know you're nothing but a frustrated shop owner who's full of lies (like most of the mamasans in Brisbane unfortunately.. too many walk-outs due to garbage services)

Senior Member(無間使者)

What other Nationalities do shops have guys other than Japanese, Thai, Fijian, Taiwanese

More girls.
    Boarders are open.
    Last edited by Herpetology; 13-10-2022 at 06:52 AM. Reason: too many walk-outs due to garbage services)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you ok man? Did you have a stroke or something?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Guys
    What other Nationalities do shops have guys other than Japanese, Thai, Fijian, Taiwanese? That Unique Thai Stafford has?
    Avoid Cambodian they add 200%. On basic shit services.

Boarders are open and the sweet shops are open offering Children a variety of sweets. Some OPTIONS are never allowed
    Rose advised that last Saturday Unique was very slow sorry guys they had 18 customers WTF.
    Option Said This > "Now that travel is back in full swinging club" girls arriving soon great position for UniqueThai Stafford to recruit girls.
    Options-:Mr Sunshine and his crap on his face . Big dick Man:
    Options saddley is a Looser: Rose was laughed and fell off the Receptionist chair hitting her pussy she need massage.
    Sunshine Options:
    Brighter days ahead for Unique Thai according to Rose.
    Unique Thai Massage Waxing with a special twist lol ☆ cum see. Combining both techniques.
    Unique Thai: is recruiting girls offering more Nationalities.
    I asked Rose and they have Fijian, Thai and Japanese . walk out if you want to.
    Various pretty Girls.
    As well as Taiwanese Nuru Jell purchase by the 4 litre drum. Slide slow and cum see Rose.
    Unique Thai had 18 Customers the last 3 Saturdays So is is very slow at Unique Thai LOL. WTF. Maybe they can close the shop! Saturday.

Another shop had one yes just 1! Customer. According to a previous post on Bris99 See post

Vietnamese girls will be added to join the wonderful fun team.

Regimented restricted access is Paramount in some cases due to Toxic behaviour and negative comments by children.
    Rose 🌹 advises that the future is promising. Doors open 9 to 8 pm .
    Here's. Herp
    Hi girls.
    I will attend.
    maybe your weak link is Rose. are you wearing rose coloured glasses?

if they are as popular as you say then they obviously don't need you banging on about them. you are just making yourself look naive. let's move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brad
    Yes ok
    cool mate
    LoL
    Herps

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guys
    What other Nationalities do shops have guys other than Japanese, Thai, Fijian, Taiwanese? That Unique Thai Stafford has?
    Avoid Cambodian they add 200%. On basic shit services.

Boarders are open and the sweet shops are open offering Children a variety of sweets. Some OPTIONS are never allowed
    Rose advised that last Saturday Unique was very slow sorry guys they had 18 customers WTF.
    Option Said This > "Now that travel is back in full swinging club" girls arriving soon great position for UniqueThai Stafford to recruit girls.
    Options-:Mr Sunshine and his crap on his face . Big dick Man:
    Options saddley is a Looser: Rose was laughed and fell off the Receptionist chair hitting her pussy she need massage.
    Sunshine Options:
    Brighter days ahead for Unique Thai according to Rose.
    Unique Thai Massage Waxing with a special twist lol ☆ cum see. Combining both techniques.
    Unique Thai: is recruiting girls offering more Nationalities.
    I asked Rose and they have Fijian, Thai and Japanese . walk out if you want to.
    Various pretty Girls.
    As well as Taiwanese Nuru Jell purchase by the 4 litre drum. Slide slow and cum see Rose.
    Unique Thai had 18 Customers the last 3 Saturdays So is is very slow at Unique Thai LOL. WTF. Maybe they can close the shop! Saturday.

Another shop had one yes just 1! Customer. According to a previous post on Bris99 See post

Vietnamese girls will be added to join the wonderful fun team.

Regimented restricted access is Paramount in some cases due to Toxic behaviour and negative comments by children.
    Rose 🌹 advises that the future is promising. Doors open 9 to 8 pm .
    Here's. Herp
    Hi girls.
    I will attend.
    Herps
    definition of pretty and the rest of the guys here seems to be obviously very different maybe his rose coloured glasses are a bit foggy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well ok I can attend
    Bye Bigru55
    Definition of pretty and the rest of the guys here seems to be obviously very different maybe his rose coloured glasses are a bit foggy ----lol
    new amazing girls LOL you are funny man lol

Pretty good line up
    African new
    Thai new
    Filipino amazing
    Fijian refines
    Taiwanese new wow various
    Japanese stunning
    others coming
    NZ cool

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ha ha crap . How long ago did you see Ivy .? Tell me the Name of her Business Partner? Were was Unique Thai located before 285 Stafford Road?
    Mr Know it all. Lol .
    Shambles WTF bullshit.
    Name one for me then.
    Test time Champ.
    Run down . !
    You are worn-out telling repetitive shit crap.
    No fact , No Evidence, No Idea, Tell me more.
    No updates on best girls ever from you is given.

Just criticism
    . You can not even answer my previous questions I put to you.
    My understanding is that Unique Thai is a stayer and perfect in networking for new girls.
    Rose Receptionist is cool.
    Do you take hallucinogenics?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ivy and Miko sold the shop April 2022
    So- Mr Option go to other shops and have fun.
    Only one lady boy worked at Unique
    Unique is not going to close up and dry up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Roth
    As you may understand -Wax session is just waxing and not a massage so it does not matter how the girl looks
    Massage with a massage girl can be fun
    Wax girls are employed for wax not looks

Banned
    What a shit show, ugly girls and creepy cunt in car park lookin at you come n go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went here when it first opened because the south American girl who use to work at Newmarket got rostered to Stafford, she was amazing perfect body, perfect massage and vfm but she left. I have recently tried Newmarket again and it was a very meh experience, tried Stafford a few times and was rushed and meh experience. Would love UTM to be good because it's close but it's a no go so far.

Soz Herp, honest feedback not trying to bash.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Didn't know UTM & Blossom were still connected but explains a lot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile

Ivy and Miko sold the shop April 2022
    So- Mr Option go to other shops and have fun.
    Only one lady boy worked at Unique
    Unique is not going to close up and dry up.
    I am regular to Unique Thai, I met most of the girls there (not everyone). The shop is very well maintained, always clean and tidy towels, and Aroma warm oils.
    Great thing is that, girls given me good feedback on the shop manager. He take care of the girls well and he is very respectful.

I appreciated the shop managers efforts!

It would be exciting for me, if shop owner added few Middle eastern girls to his multi cultural list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLBRI View Post
    I am regular to Unique Thai, I met most of the girls there (not everyone). The shop is very well maintained, always clean and tidy towels, and Aroma warm oils.
    Great thing is that, girls given me good feedback on the shop manager. He take care of the girls well and he is very respectful.

I appreciated the shop managers efforts!

It would be exciting for me, if shop owner added few Middle eastern girls to his multi cultural list
    This account sounds like Herp himself creating a new account.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

It's so entertain to see how Herp try to promote his shop

Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Sorry to say, but I am not interested to visit at all after all of your “ over reaction performance” , all the bunter here for sharing the advice and experience, and it's what this forum is for. Trying to promote the shop is good, but the most important thing is the quality of staff. Take it easy mate. I am not here for the war.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    I was thinking the same.

The forum rules actually forbid unauthorised advertising: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...nd-Regulations

Maybe we should start to report to admins wherever we see a pattern emerging...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't have a problem with Herps. Why get rid of someone who could be useful at some time in the future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I don't have a problem with Herps. Why get rid of someone who could be useful at some time in the future.
    I don't have a problem as long as he offers contributions and insights from his angle as a shop owner - after he has finally 'come clean'.

I have a problem with shop owners who pretend to be customers and post fake reviews to promote their shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I don't have a problem as long as he offers contributions and insights from his angle as a shop owner - after he has finally 'come clean'.

I have a problem with shop owners who pretend to be customers and post fake reviews to promote their shops.
    it is difficult/impossible to stop people posting fake reviews.

on your part, you can leave your review. include names, locations, times, type of services received, price etc etc Let the readers decide for themselves which reviews they choose to believe. if names, locations are hidden or cryptic, and are of no use to readers, don't bother leaving the reviews then.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast