Thread: Chester Hill

Junior Member(有D料到)

Chester Hill

Has anyone explored Chester Hill? I drove through and glanced AT LEAST 5 shops that, from the outside, looked good for extras…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonser View Post
    Has anyone explored Chester Hill? I drove through and glanced AT LEAST 5 shops that, from the outside, looked good for extras…
    Would they have predominantly Vietnamese girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i sampled them years ago, all the pretty standard Chinese MILFy type shops with average massage, YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Recommend magic fingers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recommend 4/90 Waldron rd. As long as you see Lena. Nice Chinese milf who does a fantastic massage with a nice patient hj. Nothing further on offer but she’s a pro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Recommend 4/90 Waldron rd. As long as you see Lena. Nice Chinese milf who does a fantastic massage with a nice patient hj. Nothing further on offer but she’s a pro.
    Is she the slim, boss one? Or the chubby one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The boss. Avoid anyone else there. I only go there when I’m sore. The hj is a bonus.
    Lena’s sister used to work there and she was good as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    The boss. Avoid anyone else there. I only go there when I’m sore. The hj is a bonus.
    Lena’s sister used to work there and she was good as well.
    Everything is on offer there. Especially with the boss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All the other girls are pretty good too! Why would you suggest avoiding them? Just curious..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Re the other ladies for me it is their lack of attractiveness. Lena got her kit off a couple of times and she’s in good nick for sure. I’m happy with the service I get from Lena. If I want any further action I’ll go elsewhere and find someone at least 20yrs younger.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like that some are a bit chubby and older. Everyone at this joint has a good cheery attitude.
    Have you been to coco massage (Thai joint) or the other Chinese one (98 Waldron road).

Thai joint had a ladyboy so I bailed as soon as I walked in.

98 has the one lady working. 50’s kind of fat, jolly lady. Everything on offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven’t tried any of the other places in Chester Hill.
    Had an adventure at 153 Wellington rd Sefton though a while back. Massage was nice with a decent looking Chinese milf. Flipped and she went to a BBBJ without any notice. After a while she jumped on the table and tried to squat on me in CG. Without a dom. I said no no no, not without condom. She left the room (curtain for a door) and was obviously asking the others if they had a spare condom. Came back, dressed me and away we went. Fifi was her name. I suppose bareback lovers would fit right in there.

131 Wellington has a couple of nice ladies too.

Red Rose has lifted its game also. Jenny is a good mamasan.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Magic Fingers is really good