Thread: Good Coast massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Gold Coast massage

List your favourite massage place with extras on the GC..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yellow Sign, Broadbeach

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Massage at Jura Parade, Merrimac; extras always available, quality of girls is usually high

29 Price St, Nerang lots of south americans and the occasional aussie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Station street and tweed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any suggestions in the Miami, mermaid, Burleigh area...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Punt in Gold Coast is up to the specific ML rather than the shop. Not many shops could keep at at good standard for environment, ML's lookings & service for long, also the manager/boss of the shops seem changing over very often.

The yellow sign at broadbeach would be one of the tops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    jura parade pretty good one behind pub southport used to be great but the girls lately poor quality

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mman69 View Post
    jura parade pretty good one behind pub southport used to be great but the girls lately poor quality
    Any hot Thai girls around can be private or shops, Ive asked a couple of times on these pages with no reply. Most of the privates advertising dont have photos verified

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Any hot Thai girls around can be private or shops, Ive asked a couple of times on these pages with no reply. Most of the privates advertising dont have photos verified
    You’re getting no replies cause the Goldie is a no go.
    May as well just stand in front of a mirror and use your left hand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    You’re getting no replies cause the Goldie is a no go.
    May as well just stand in front of a mirror and use your left hand.
    why is the goldy a no go ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    why is the goldy a no go ?
    IMO I wouldn't say Goldie is a no go zone.
    From my intel, research and punting there are a few guaranteed shops whereby there is some consistency in service BUT as Yella eludes to its a little bit more hit and miss even compared to Brisbane, yeah even moreso.
    I tend to find on the goldie that its extremes- either very basic RnT or the other end. I've had some memorable times at Nobby's, Yellow Sign at Miami, Fantasia, behind the S'port pub,166 Scarb, Nerang and of course Chevron Isl to name a few. Also LuvAsians brothel if thats your thing.
    I have also had some shockers, If you enter a shop and see older PRC walk straight away. I would suggest if you are punting on the Goldie always start with 30 min massage and the gauge the offerings. Not sure about others but have found the S'thport area to be the most fruitful place. There are a few English or business schools around there too so if you fancy your chances......

To make you feel really bad - late 80's there used to be a Geisha Bathhouse at Miami - went once when I was much much younger. It wasn't quite the Rush Hour 2 Massage Parlour scene but it was close. All I can remember is a blue interior and bubbles..... I think at that age the session was just a blur cause all the blood rushed to my lower extremities real fast lol.
    I don't consider myself to be an expert on the Goldie just collected bits over the years.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree Gold Coast compared to Brisbane Hit and miss more miss than hit unreliable. I live in Brisbane so more in touch with a few girls helps. I go to massage shops no brothels