Thread: Part 2 without the Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Part 2 without the Massage

Wondering if anyone has gone to a place to see an ML and just get part 2 straight away without a massage. I find that alot of the massages aren't that good and I actually feel worse afterwards. I know I'll have to pay the room fee anyway but wondering if I can get more extras assuming no massage given and it's a straight part 2 and leave so gives them more time to take more clients.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some girls willing if additional $50 and minority will with their regulars as well as occasionally happens if they happy with your request.
    No doubt it happens

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tip well and there’s no need to have a massage first with your regular MLs

Banned
    It's all part of the negotiation process with the ML. If you don't want massage and just NHJ, there should be MLs willing to do part 2 without the massage however they will expect the $50 tip. Just ask the girl if you get line up or in the room so there is no misunderstanding later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have at 14 Burwood a few times

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    I have at 14 Burwood a few times
    You can get only Part II in Chill Massage for $50. Please tip the girl at the beginning to be clear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fair enough additional $50 for mutual demands and respect
    Will give it a go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    Wondering if anyone has gone to a place to see an ML and just get part 2 straight away without a massage. I find that alot of the massages aren't that good and I actually feel worse afterwards. I know I'll have to pay the room fee anyway but wondering if I can get more extras assuming no massage given and it's a straight part 2 and leave so gives them more time to take more clients.
    Book 30 minutes then pay 70-100$ tip and you will get straight to part 2

It depends on how you would want your part 2 !

If you are like me, a total gentleman, then there is no issue why your ML would object to give you a 30 min part 2. In fact, most of my punts in the past fews years were 30 min part 2 quickie only. Gone were the days I could go for an hour massage and really enjoy my part 1.

There are ML who can give really strong remedial massage and they do get very tired after a long day, so if some clients only want part 2, and skip part 1, it’s a bit of a rest time for them, a bit of HJ is much easier then giving hard massage.

Just my two cents.

Cheers

Banned
    To go for Part II straight without Part I is like skipping dessert, main course and going straight for the sweet and tea.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Book 30 minutes then pay 70-100$ tip and you will get straight to part 2
    Especially with the girls you've seen before. They're quite lazy with the massage. Might as well start facing up.