Thread: 18 yo J Yuzu

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

18 yo J Yuzu

Didn't see any big boobs Japanese girl at this stage, decided to try Yuzu who is only 18 years old.
    She was not as pretty as the website pic provided, and only a cup boobs not C. Not skinny, skin was not smooth for a young girl.
    But her attitude was great, happy to serve,. What surprised me was her sexual skills, especially when she doing cow girl, she got some move! Full of energy.
    Basically, she is good for people who looking for a young girl with some skills also good attitude.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate! Are you fuckin crazy?? They are charging $320 per hour for this!
    I guess there's a sucker born every minute! 😝

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a similar experience, a decent punt but $320/hr is taking the piss. Luckily I saw her first day at $280/hr which is more reasonable. Was going to try her mate Luna but not at those prices.

Banned
    Seems like some price gouging going on
    But… there are some who’ll pay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was intrigued by both Yuzu and Luna when I looked at N5M's roster and was tempted until I saw the prices...like I doubt the level of service that these girls offer are worth this sort of money. We're in the realms of JAV star pricing.

Either the shop is taking the extra profit from the mark up or the agent that brings the J girls to Australia is, because at the moment, the AUD buys a lot of JPY, so it's definitely not the exchange rate that's influencing the inflated pricing.

Banned
    N5M too far for me to get to these days. I would've given them a 30min trial to suss them out if they were also featured in 42G.

If I wanted to spend $300++ on a punt I'd do it with a regular that I know will not disappoint me. To burn off $200 on a one off dud is still okay for me although I'd rather stick to my current regulars.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    N5M too far for me to get to these days. I would've given them a 30min trial to suss them out if they were also featured in 42G.

If I wanted to spend $300++ on a punt I'd do it with a regular that I know will not disappoint me. To burn off $200 on a one off dud is still okay for me although I'd rather stick to my current regulars.
    Is N5M or 42G the better location?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    Mate! Are you fuckin crazy?? They are charging $320 per hour for this!
    I guess there's a sucker born every minute! ��
    Three hundred something is quite a normal price at this stage of course i want them to be cheaper.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I saw Luna yesterday and she was up there with Jay.

But missing today and tomorrow?

Where's Xmas. Is she still around?