Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hooking up with hotel staff

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On Philippines a nice work experience girl was waiting on my table. she just had something about her and she would linger a little longer than needed.

Next day I went back for breakfast again and had a small piece of paper with my number. I told her I would leaving it for her to call me later.

When I got back to my room she was texting me within 12 minutes, we had an offsite date away from where she worked and I then stayed at a different place. she would come over often. I banged her again this year even now she is married and kids. She's a god catholic girl that doesn't allow use of condoms and only lets me CIM after.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    On Philippines a nice work experience girl was waiting on my table. she just had something about her and she would linger a little longer than needed.

Next day I went back for breakfast again and had a small piece of paper with my number. I told her I would leaving it for her to call me later.

When I got back to my room she was texting me within 12 minutes, we had an offsite date away from where she worked and I then stayed at a different place. she would come over often. I banged her again this year even now she is married and kids. She's a god catholic girl that doesn't allow use of condoms and only lets me CIM after.
    You got that because you’re Brad Pitt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2016, single and staying at Novotel Karon Beach Phuket for 2 weeks, was having breakfast in the restaurant, had a gorgeous 24 yr old waitress being very attentive towards me.
    From about the 4th day onward worked out she liked to supplement her meagre waitress wage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    2016, single and staying at Novotel Karon Beach Phuket for 2 weeks, was having breakfast in the restaurant, had a gorgeous 24 yr old waitress being very attentive towards me.
    From about the 4th day onward worked out she liked to supplement her meagre waitress wage.
    If hotel management found out, she would be fired. I had two young female hotel staff take me out when I was staying at a Thai hotel. They said they were told not to go out with hotel patrons but they still wanted to go out and they did with me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If hotel management found out, she would be fired. I had two young female hotel staff take me out when I was staying at a Thai hotel. They said they were told not to go out with hotel staff but they still wanted to go out and they did with me.
    She was ok, we were extremely discreet. We stayed in touch for a while afterwards and she was still working there when Covid hit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A masseuse working for the hotel in Bangkok, a very nice single mother.

She wasn't the type for hook ups, nor was she the type to sell her body for money.

I asked her out later at night, saying I needed someone to show me around, we went our, had some street food, beers, nothing happened.

Over the next few days we went out together after my shift, we visited furniture shops, electronics, I gave her the impression that I was gonna relocate and work there permanently ( I wasn't, it's just tactics)

We get along, laughs and food and drinks, she never once tried to get me to buy her anything while we were shopping together, never even hinted, but I did buy a pair of sneakers and a bag for her kid, I insisted.

By day 5 I told her to meet me in my room as I needed to shower before going out, she could hang and wait after her shift and we would go out together, and I scored.

Over the next few days was dome of thr greatest sex of my life. Nothing was off limits, she wants it all the time. I guess she hasn't had many dates/sex for God knows how long.

Then i was gone.

Thinking back I'm not really proud of this.

I lied and manipulated her feelings.

I gave her 500 dollars before I left, 500 dollars equivalent in that bath, I said if she knows or find out an apartment for me to rent that would be for down payment, told her I needed to come back to Australia to pack permanently.

Yes, I was a real piece of shit

Yes, I repent

Nowadays I make it clear that it's a transaction, no feelings involved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceiio View Post
    By day 5 I told her to meet me in my room as I needed to shower before going out, she could hang and wait after her shift and we would go out together, and I scored.
    Was this tactic number 2?

Most of the responses/stories to this thread have a similar theme. That is, most occurred Asia specifically Thailand.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In the hotel kitchen with a young kitchen hand.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice to see you back juscruisin...

A cup of tea a Bex and a good lay down worked wonders for you, how's Violet? Still laughing at us all?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if this is hooking up with hotel staff but I was in Malaysia in 2016 for a short holiday. I've noticed the lift button 1 didn't work and later found out that there was a brothel on that floor.

Asked the hotel staff and they said to walk outside around the corner and into the back door. Found out that the staff lifts can take you to level 1 if you don't want to go outside.

So not really hotel staff but girls working for a brothel inside a hotel.

For those who are curious, the hotel name is called Alpha Genesis Hotel in Bukit Bintang, KL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Nice to see you back juscruisin...

A cup of tea a Bex and a good lay down worked wonders for you, how's Violet? Still laughing at us all?
    Violet writes good thesis. But it's not A study into Medieval Puritanism in Edward II Reign.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Not sure if this is hooking up with hotel staff but I was in Malaysia in 2016 for a short holiday. I've noticed the lift button 1 didn't work and later found out that there was a brothel on that floor.

Asked the hotel staff and they said to walk outside around the corner and into the back door. Found out that the staff lifts can take you to level 1 if you don't want to go outside.

For those who are curious, the hotel name is called Alpha Genesis Hotel in Bukit Bintang, KL.
    Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post

In the good old days of many hotels across Shengzheng, Dongguan (where the infamous Dongguan services originated) and Macau, there would be either a sauna, Karaoke or night club on site, many of them were anything goes inside the shops (especially the sauna/massage joints) or you can take the girl out via a private lift straight up to your hotel room. Better still in some lesser class or looser managed hotels, working girls could be knocking on your door after dark asking if you need company .

A truly punters paradise back then. Many horny men from Hong Kong would go across the border and visited the northern neighborhood for a punting weekend.

北上尋歡!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Was this tactic number 2?

Most of the responses/stories to this thread have a similar theme. That is, most occurred Asia specifically Thailand.
    And I thought I was being original and smart back in the days lol

I guess I'm not the first, and won't be the last

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, in Canberra - though I was working in maintenance at the same hotel so it does not really count.

It was a fantastic arrangement. She would go off to do room checks (after cleaners have been but before the room is approved for check in) and call me, reporting a broken light globe or something. It was about 50:50 whether I would arrive and find a broken light globe, or find her waiting for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12