Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For personal reasons I will be unavailable till this add changes – 42

Senior Member(無間使者)

For personal reasons I will be unavailable till this add changes – 42

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...d-changes.html

anyone seen this ad ?

this unavailale ... is it STI-related ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    best is to check with her yourself, if she wants to tell you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually that time of month

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She has a lot going on personally and getting stuffed around heaps lately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    her ad is back up. i have texted the number but no response. i think she is still unavailable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i tried as well. nothing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don’t take no response as she is still away. She can a pain to get a hold of and regularly stuffs around when meeting up. She’s worth the hassle though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hard to set stuff up sometimes and she can be a bit spaced out but if you want a proper fun time it can be worth it. Sometimes you just want that slut you can fuck stupid and Mel can be that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She seems to be back. I’ll definitely be paying her a visit before she disappears again.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...t-Blowies.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    Hard to set stuff up sometimes and she can be a bit spaced out but if you want a proper fun time it can be worth it. Sometimes you just want that slut you can fuck stupid and Mel can be that

100% agree with this sometimes you just want a girl you can just plow however you want too in whatever position you can get her into and Mel will do both of those things for you without a complaint and is happy if you wanna cum wherever you want to on her body. So yeah she’s good fun that’s for sure

tried contacting her before, asked a question and she said she will answer it and never got back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcmausguy View Post
    100% agree with this sometimes you just want a girl you can just plow however you want too in whatever position you can get her into and Mel will do both of those things for you without a complaint and is happy if you wanna cum wherever you want to on her body. So yeah she’s good fun that’s for sure
    did you have a good experience with her ? any part of her services natural ? would you go back to her again ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I would.
    As similar experience to above… meeting was delayed slightly so I nearly didn’t go through with it.
    She’s a great kisser, happy to spread legs really wide, likes to rub her clit to climax, likes to have her arse fingered and a great fuck. Yes, she’s had some troubled times so hope her $$$ doesn’t go onto drugs .. but she’s fit, attractive, slim and genuine.
    WIR - yes and have done.
    I’ll get another update on Montana - e&b, sky hot - e&b / Wellington rd, summer / Milton at e&b, Lilly - viper and vivis shortly… but quickly it’s Montana -1, mel / Locanto - 2, summer -3 / Lilly - viper - 3 all going pretty close to each other… I’ll return to all 5 with sky hot also a yes on WIR… but just not as lively as the other 3.. and never going to vivis again.
    Montana / Mel / summer / Lilly all about the same in enthusiasm … and all 4 have a very nice moist welcome and all 4 like a ride. Sky more submissive. Vivis a complete waste of time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    Yes I would.
    As similar experience to above… meeting was delayed slightly so I nearly didn’t go through with it.
    She’s a great kisser, happy to spread legs really wide, likes to rub her clit to climax, likes to have her arse fingered and a great fuck. Yes, she’s had some troubled times so hope her $$$ doesn’t go onto drugs .. but she’s fit, attractive, slim and genuine.
    WIR - yes and have done.
    I’ll get another update on Montana - e&b, sky hot - e&b / Wellington rd, summer / Milton at e&b, Lilly - viper and vivis shortly… but quickly it’s Montana -1, mel / Locanto - 2, summer -3 / Lilly - viper - 3 all going pretty close to each other… I’ll return to all 5 with sky hot also a yes on WIR… but just not as lively as the other 3.. and never going to vivis again.
    Montana / Mel / summer / Lilly all about the same in enthusiasm … and all 4 have a very nice moist welcome and all 4 like a ride. Sky more submissive. Vivis a complete waste of time.
    Hi mate

Is Summer at wellington road?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I paid her a visit and have to say one of the best in a while but, I left with a bit of baggage namely chlymidia in my throat and a bacteria infection on my old boy. Now can i prove it was her? no. But she was the only one I had seen in that 2 week period. I wont lie to you lads If she got herself clean I would be back in a heartbeat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Summer - Milton / end of coro drive
    Sky - Wellington road
    Both on e & b…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    Summer - Milton / end of coro drive
    Sky - Wellington road
    Both on e & b…
    Many thanks mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenofox View Post
    So I paid her a visit and have to say one of the best in a while but, I left with a bit of baggage namely chlymidia in my throat and a bacteria infection on my old boy. Now can i prove it was her? no. But she was the only one I had seen in that 2 week period. I wont lie to you lads If she got herself clean I would be back in a heartbeat
    which girl is this ? a few being mentioned in here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGuru View Post
    which girl is this ? a few being mentioned in here.
    Mel, she's the one this thread is talking about

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mel has STI ? she always said she is clean ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast