Thread: Olivia - long suckabke nips, prostrate and a top performer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Olivia - long suckable nips, prostrate and a top performer

Tiffany recommended Olivia to me. Is she young? No, but very good service. Ok I’ll try.

Didn’t get a good look at her when she entered the room but seemed pleasant enough. Massage begins. Yes, it’s very high quality. Strong with purpose. I like.

After about 15 minutes Olivia steps away. Ok. Then she comes back completely naked rubbing her tits all over my back. I grab a nipple and suck like a baby. They are not huge breasts but a nice size. And the actual nips are long and oh so suckabke. There’s no resistance to access. I’m not kidding. I think she’s actually attracted to me.

I touch her soft body and admire us in the mirror. Glove on and a finger, or possibly several fingers up my arse. “Do you want me to fuck your arse? Yes please. I’m relaxed and calm so Olivia goes deeper. It sounds odd I know but if you’ve never tried it I highly recommend.

Then it’s more caressing. She gives me dtm on my throbbing cock. There’s a real chemistry between us and I think she genuinely enjoys my company.

I drag the whole thing out then blow a massive load. She wipes up and gives me more hard massage.

Top performer in Tiffany’s stable. More GFE than the other girls. As always ymmv.

Shop Owner
    Thank you sirlooking forward to see you next time!

Banned
    HI gentlman ,Olivia is working today. make a booking for an unwinding session with her to avoid last min disappointment.She offering body slide, professional massage , prostate and our signature service dragon tendon.

Shop Owner
    HI gentlman ,Olivia is working tomorrow, make a booking for an unwinding session with her to avoid last min disappointment.She offering body slide, professional massage , prostate and our signature service dragon tendon