Thread: Zinia Sth Strathfield

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Zinia Sth Strathfield

Decided to stop and have a look here yesterday afternoon around 4.30.

I was told 3 girls available but when I didn't like any of them they got another 2 girls to intro. I met Kelly who changed nationalities from Fiji/African on the 10th September to American on the 11th September (tall and probably twice my size), Indian Nalia (in her 40s?), Chinese girl Andora or Lisa (bit over-weight), and the extra 2 girls were I think Russian Maria who didn't talk just walked in waved and walked out (also probably twice my size) and lastly Korean Alee ( I can only describe her as short and dumpy).

When I got up to leave reception asked me to please see the Chinese girl and she'd give me a discount, when I said no thanks not my type she replied with "how much you want to pay".

Needless to say I left, but I did get their wechat ID: ZINIAOpen I don't know what beauty filters they're using but in the photos the girls look half their real life size.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol thanks for the info. I was contemplating to go as their wechat photos look hot. Dodged a bullet there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Decided to stop and have a look here yesterday afternoon around 4.30.

I was told 3 girls available but when I didn't like any of them they got another 2 girls to intro. I met Kelly who changed nationalities from Fiji/African on the 10th September to American on the 11th September (tall and probably twice my size), Indian Nalia (in her 40s?), Chinese girl Andora or Lisa (bit over-weight), and the extra 2 girls were I think Russian Maria who didn't talk just walked in waved and walked out (also probably twice my size) and lastly Korean Alee ( I can only describe her as short and dumpy).

When I got up to leave reception asked me to please see the Chinese girl and she'd give me a discount, when I said no thanks not my type she replied with "how much you want to pay".

Needless to say I left, but I did get their wechat ID: ZINIAOpen I don't know what beauty filters they're using but in the photos the girls look half their real life size.
    YOU SUMMED IT UP RIGHT THERE... Met the Korean, Indian and African-American before inexplicably making the decision to stay when I should have walked out. Fortunately I did haggle to $130 / 45mins so it didn't hurt as much just to experience pumping a dark girl (Kelly) for the first time.

The renovated shop lacks cleanliness and hygiene and to be honest couldn't avoid the smell that was emanating halfway through my session. Almost puked!!

If you're after a desperate root, offer $100 and no more for 45min session and it'll probably get accepted.

The boss lady needs to smile.....