Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Month/Year of Visit : Sunday 11th September 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $160+ per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, CIM

Size/shape : Nice firm package, some tatts, narrow landing strip, freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysia

Value for money/recommend? : Recommend

My experience/comments :

I was hoping to see another girl but Angie encouraged me to see Michelle as she knew I had seen her previously and was well acquainted with her excellent service. Well I wasn’t disappointed.

Michelle was in her street clothes, and we started from there. Got the party atmosphere going, my music, her lights. Little bit of LFK and some BBBJ.

We fooled around for some time and Michelle is a very sexy and experienced girl. Knows just what to do and how to do it. Certainly not shy. We got into all sorts of contortions as Michelle displayed her pussy to me while in a sideways 69 with lots of BBBJ and DATY. Lots of nipple attention on me – which I like – while she rubbed her fully shaved pussy lips over my leg. Terrific.

We were at the 30 min mark and Michelle was doing a DT BBBJ on my cock when Angie knocked on the door and asked if I wanted another hour. Errr yyyeeesss.

The BBBJ continued with lots of attention, lots of playing with the jewels, and the highlight being me on all fours on the bed with Michelle on the floor doing the trombone trick. She is a naughty girl.

I should add that doggie is a another highlight. Great little body, nice rounded arse and looks great with her arse in the air, shoulders flat on the bed. Yummy.

At 90 min I was fading so opted for a CIM finale. This is a Michelle specialty. No holding back, lots of DT sucking and she doesn’t pull away at the last minute.

Nice hard massage to finish and I left a happy camper.

Recommended.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I haven't gone by this shop. How were the rooms?

Any info on Michelle's age lookswise?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The rooms are disgusting filthiest shop in Sydney no locks on doors boss just walks in whenever she wants trying for extras. Bed sheet dosen't get changed all day. Most of the chemically enhanced old boilers there wouldn't get a start anywhere else. Michelle at least 50

Michelle on roster today 19/11