Thread: J Hinata pretty good but expensive

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

J Hinata pretty good but expensive

So rocked up to Kyoto for a lineup as I was quite excited about the fact last time I was there that they did a full line of ladies that just stand there and stare back at you lol.

Fewer girls this time round and only 1 Japanese girl which was Hinata. Decided to pick her and paid the damage of $320 and upstairs to the room.

Hinata came in after a knock and first impressions were that she's quite friendly. Welcomed me with a kiss and a hug. Body is petite but curvy. Has a little bit of a chubby baby face. Tits were C-D and unshaven below.

Of with our gear and into the shower. She was overall super friendly and allowed me to touch her tits in the shower. Knelt down for a super quick shower BBBJ and then it was trying up time and onto the bed. She came in for a hug and some quick DFK and then proceeded to a nice cat bath on my nipples and then shoved her tits onto my face so that I could taste them. She then slowly worked her way down to my balls and cock. Her BBBJ technique was quite good. Kisses and licks the shaft before tongue flicking the tip. She then does this thing where she would suck downwards on the cock and then come back up and then flick the tip around in her mouth. This technique was actually quite intense and it did take all my efforts not to cum cause I've stopped masturbating lately.

After a while it was time to pop on the dom. She puts the dom on with her mouth before stroking my cock and licking my nips for a bit before slowly sitting on my dick for some CG. In CG her technique was quite good where she bounced up and down while licking my nips. I asked for some mish and then finished in doggy. My dick is slightly curved so she seems to have angled her ass in a way that was harder for me to pound but I still came hard. Her ass was gorgeous and was nice and round.

Cleaned up and chatted a bit before attempting round two. Dommed up and CGed and Mished but time was up before I could finish but good effort. I then washed up and then kissed and hugged her goodbye. Overall a pretty good experience but it wasn't the most blow my mind kind of experience for the price point. Like the last Japanese girl I saw at Kyoto blew my mind hahaha. Also wished she DFKed a bit more but I certainly got DFK.

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Amazing review brother Meng
    Her service seems bloody good with lots of services
    And agreed steep price

Thanks for sharing bro
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Thank you Meng for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 15-09-2022 at 07:46 PM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If she puts on a dom with her mouth you know shes a pro.
    +$300 is becoming the norm with J girls these days or is it corona inflation?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    If she puts on a dom with her mouth you know shes a pro.
    +$300 is becoming the norm with J girls these days or is it corona inflation?
    Heaps of J girls in this area with that price

Banned
    Noice review awesome
    Many young Japanese with great service at Kyoto 206
    Thanks for sharing bro

HINATA here today 24/09/22 (SAT)
    12pm - 2am
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园