Thread: Layla 19 yo smoothie Japanese mochi girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Layla 19 yo smoothie Japanese mochi girl

19 yo girl - Layla sweet mochi japanese

I am very satisfied with the booking process which is very fast and easy, the first time I saw this girl, she was very young and springy
    like mochi,her face is pretty and her skin was like milk smooth, her eyes colour like dark brown I waited for her to prepare herself, after that I saw such a sexy and classy back and without me knowing it made me feel good,

when she finish to prepare we start to do kissing and as we stripped go to shower i was think to take towel but hell no she's smooth like towels,

after we go through some stuff in the shower then we move to bed and funny things about her is a little bit shy and sometimes ask for permission to do something so i try to lead her how to play and this things just go follow the flow. I felt lucky to booked for an hour and there is one thing she always do maybe with other boys too when i play with her pussy she still please me and she extend her legs and try to grip my dick with her foot to do footjob while i continue play with her pussy which was so amazingly hot

if you guys dont mind with young girls like highschool girls then give her a try and try to be gentle and im sure you will feel a good service and play.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure why but I tried to book her two days in a row and have no luck. Fully booked. Literally just 45 mins after the roster comes up