ML name: Tiffany

Establishment: Chanel at Home

Visit: Early September, 11am

Price $130/hr

Shape: slim. Size 6. 160-165cm. Bush.

Nationality: Vietnamese

Recommend: Yes.

Review.
Added Chanel onto my WeChat. My timetable freed up one morning and booked Tiffany. Swift reply, clear instructions. Mamasan runs a good calendar.

Arrive at the apartment block, get buzzed up. Mamasan directs me into a bedroom and I pay.

Room is fair condition, tidy. Massage bed and a chair. Ensuite bathroom with shower.

Tiffany enters. Sweet young girl, limited English and communication but accommodating.

Part 1. Take of my clothes. Face down. She gets up on the bed and gives a relaxing massage. Not firm or remedial but some effort goes into it. She undresses during part 1 and oils up her breasts. They warm up and she rubs them in a soft body slide.

She gives some playful tickles and little guy wakes up

Part 2. Flip over. I like to take a look while she plays with me and gives a teasing massage downstairs and plays with little guy, who's come up to a full boner now. She lays next to me. Smells nice and soft skin, firm butt and cute A-B cups.

Having her right up against me is really working and she gives me a catbath while hj.

Deed is done. Maybe a bit earlier than I thought and she continues with the massage.

I finish up in the shower and she says goodbye, hopping in as I leave.

WIR? Yes. Photos on site are real and she has a sweet face, a body size thats to my tastes and generally good natured. And she also seems quite young if you are into that too.