Thread: V Julie - WoW

V Julie - WoW

I was lucky today to caught Julie in the good mood. After a few attempts to book her finally I got a spot and I was a happy man after the session.

Name: Julie (Vietnamese)
    Face: 8/10 she’s my type that’s why I rate her face highly, if you think she’s not pretty than so be it, just give me your spot LoL
    Body: a little bit jaded but still have a curve, not a kardasian ass but still looks good in doggy
    A little bit tummy fat but that doesn’t bother me.
    Boobs: soft Natural D- cup
    BBBJ: great, i enjoy her BBBJ
    DFK and DATY: yes, response well with no FOAM

Intro
    I was waiting in the room and came Julie and she’s as I expected. Young, pretty and her face is my type and greets me with a warm smile. Her english is good so no problem having conversations with her. Offered me mouth wash and onto standard routine shower.

Service
    Out of the ordinary, after shower we started with a chat, we hit it off straight away, I was not in a rush as I knew I only gonna do 1hr 1shot.
    After 10 minutes chat, I started with passionate DFK, then exploring her body, playing with her boobs and nipples. Julie have a soft moans, she enjoy the foreplay. Onto Daty, shaved pussy, where she response very well and make her wet.

She returned the favor by giving me a great bbbj. Started with catbath and went down and licking my balls. Then slowly licking my little bro, sucking the tip then deep throat my dick like a pro. I kept thinking please don’t make me cum fast LoL. She stop and giving me a nice dfk before going down and stroke my little bro again. She did something with me which I won’t tell here (thats the reason I was lucky and caught her in the good mood) coz you guys lurker just gonna make me hard to book her LoL
    I could just enjoy her bbbj but it’s time for the main menu.

Put the jacket on and start with CG where I can enjoy her body and her natural boobs and her face expressions enjoying the sex. Then she ask for a mish where I got to dfk her while stroking passionately and listening her soft moans. We switched to doggy her second fav position. Then she asked what do i like, I said standing doggy which she obliged and did it in front of the mirror. The view was amazing where I got to see her body, face and her boobs bouncing. Switch back to mish, I was about to cum but she asked me if I can hold it a little longer coz she still enjoying the sex. I slow down and let her enjoy being pump while sucking my finger. That’s really turn me on and I can’t hold it anymore and asked to come together which we did. Flooded down there that she have to get a towel and wipe it 😅

Still have few minutes left before her timer went off and we just continue having a nice chat before heading to shower.

Overall 9/10
    What a memorable a session i had with Julie. Lovely girl, face that I like, nice boobs. Amazing service, did something (secret) with me that I never done before with any WL. Really enjoy the whole session with her and I performed very well too LoL.
    And she look after herself very well too. Spray her pussy after shower, lotion, lipgloss and presented herself like a nice girl. I definitely come back for her.
    WIR: YES YES YES

Always treats girls with respect!!

Thank you DFKGuy for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 16-09-2022 at 11:31 AM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    She's super hard to book lol. I'll give it a miss. Glad you enjoyed.
    She is indeed but well worth it 😉

Banned
    Thanks for the comprehensive report DFKGuy. I saw Julie today. She’s a 20 year old Australian born Vietnamese girl and has been working at Kyoto206 for 2-weeks now. Very inexperienced at this type of work.

Her photos are real, but they’ve been photoshopped. She is not slim, probably carrying an extra 5kg around her waste. She is curvy, but her ass is small and flat. Tits are natural Ccups. Very pretty looking girl, with a small nose ring and nice make up.

I found the experience a little underwhelming actually and couldn’t really get overly excited about it in the room. She’s friendly enough, but maybe a bit shy and didn’t initiate anything, or say much.

Nice shaved pussy and allowed unlimited DATY. Passionate DFK. Top class BBBJ. No CIM or DD so perhaps shouldn’t be rated as diamond. Kyoto rates every girl a diamond.

I’m glad I only booked 30 minutes at $180. If I’d booked an hour, I would have died of boredom

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Thanks for the comprehensive report DFKGuy. I saw Julie today. She’s a 20 year old Australian born Vietnamese girl and has been working at Kyoto206 for 2-weeks now. Very inexperienced at this type of work.

Her photos are real, but they’ve been photoshopped. She is not slim, probably carrying an extra 5kg around her waste. She is curvy, but her ass is small and flat. Tits are natural Ccups. Very pretty looking girl, with a small nose ring and nice make up.

I found the experience a little underwhelming actually and couldn’t really get overly excited about it in the room. She’s friendly enough, but maybe a bit shy and didn’t initiate anything, or say much.

Nice shaved pussy and allowed unlimited DATY. Passionate DFK. Top class BBBJ. No CIM or DD so perhaps shouldn’t be rated as diamond. Kyoto rates every girl a diamond.

I’m glad I only booked 30 minutes at $180. If I’d booked an hour, I would have died of boredom
    Hi Bro Fred, it’s hard to justify when you booked half an hour session. For me it’s a rush for a service and very hard to know the girl, but I agree she have a flat ass but like being Daty. But YMMV, I might got lucky that day and my review was based on my experience. But she’s a return for me if I can get a booking. Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Hi Bro Fred, it’s hard to justify when you booked half an hour session. For me it’s a rush for a service and very hard to know the girl, but I agree she have a flat ass but like being Daty. But YMMV, I might got lucky that day and my review was based on my experience. But she’s a return for me if I can get a booking. Cheers
    All good DFKGuy. Wasn’t a totally bad session, but not comparable to the service provided by the glamorous superstars at Ginza Empire. On the first session I only book 30 minutes to test the chick out. The only seriously bad root I’ve had is Mandy at 42G.

I’m wondering what secret service she offered you LOL. Also, I’d never seen any chick spray her pussy with special pussy deodorant before

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    All good DFKGuy. Wasn’t a totally bad session, but not comparable to the service provided by the glamorous superstars at Ginza Empire. On the first session I only book 30 minutes to test the chick out. The only seriously bad root I’ve had is Mandy at 42G.

I’m wondering what secret service she offered you LOL. Also, I’d never seen any chick spray her pussy with special pussy deodorant before
    Totally agree bro, i had mate who did half too just to try out. For me it too rush, an hour just nice to see what the girl service provided and give the opportunity for the girl if they genuinely give their best imo.

LoL that’s mean she look after her pussy well hahaha. Just dm me if you want the details 😉

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Julie is really pretty in my eyes and she definitely stands out in the lineup.

She’s not Australian born but very good English (Which doesn’t really matter)

She’s a bit chubby and has belly fat, just to point out if some people cares.

JULIE here today 21/04/23 (FRI)
    12pm - 6pm
    start booking now!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone can provide info if she is still working?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She quits already.