Establishment : Diva Body Tone

Date of Visit : September 2022
    Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    ☎️ 0401-616-343
    Wechat: abc43a2
    http://www.diva43.com/

Business Hours : 10am- 3am

Size/shape : 165cm. E cups natural boobs. Sexy busty young girl with BIG BUM. NEW sexy bombshell Shower Together DFK, BBBJ, Love Making
    Nationality: Japanese
    Value for money/recommend: YES, Good English, Beautiful natural assets, good service oriented YMMV

My experience/comments :
    I had 2 of my prostate massage and DTM for last 2 weeks. This morning Les 🍌 a bit horny during morning shower so planning to cum somewhere. After had my healthy meal half boiled eggs, searched for my target 🎯. Diva Body Tone has almost full Japanese girls so decision made 😂

Walked in without booking, wanted to experience as Brother Meng, to see line up 😝. New receptionist shown me, Kumi and Ema, both tall lady just not as fresh as photo 😂. Miyuki, busty girl introduced herself, she is the winner.

FIRST IMPRESSION
    Miyuki more busty then her photo, happy with laughters, never go wrong with cheerful lady besides Miyuki’s type of body significantly bring prosperity to her man 😂

SHOWER
    I have been told to Top room No.1, 👍. Started my shower while Miyuki walked in to join me, washed my chest and private area not washed my whole body. Asked for permission to touch her, we cuddled naked, her natural E boobs, meaty bum, a bit chubby good for cuddle, smooth skin, perfume smell and DFK on showered. Very happy 😆

DFK
    We had mouth wash before DFK so sweet when DFK while cuddling, not deep but enough enjoyments

BBBJ
    Dried off, I laid on bed while she crawled on me started cat bath my nipples, chest and eventually moved south to my thighs and sucked Les 🍌 as Les standing tall. No teething, sucking Les 🍌 to her left and right mouth but didn’t go deep throat, no tissue or spitting, quite enjoying nowadays as I rejected previously 😂.

DATY
    Get Miyuki to laid down as my turn to suck her beautiful natural E, quite sensitive as just few lick 👅 her nips turned hard as I can hear some moaning sounds, next me moved south to her pussy 🐱, sniffed… smells pussy, tasted the water with quick lick 👅 to her clitoris… tasted yum, and slowly to her labia minora …then vagina beautiful taste and insert whole tongue 👅 followed with Taka Kato’s training session and her sexy facial expressions amazingly 😊

LOVE MAKING
    30 minutes not much time left, domed Les 🍌 with her mouth no hands, rewarded Miyuki with banana slides before inserted to her tight 🐱. Unbelievable busty girl with small 🐱 . We only have Missionary as she can really bent her legs to her shoulders. Kept DFK before erupted. She definitely have pussy’s muscle exercises as squeezed Les 🍌 while still inside her 🐱. Nice love making. Another showered and mouthwash together after.

OVERALL
    Miyuki is my type of lady for love making. Great personality. Definitely will be back for another taste before she leave.
    Left as another happy man 😃 YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome report Leslie
    Nowadays report has upgraded standardised nd details

Funny reading those emoji’s
    I want to be Miyuki’s man too
    Thanks for sharing bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Name: Miyuki
    Establishment : Diva Body Tone

Date of Visit : September 2022
    Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
    ☎️ 0401-616-343
    Wechat: abc43a2
    http://www.diva43.com/

Business Hours : 10am- 3am

Size/shape : 165cm. E cups natural boobs. Sexy busty young girl with BIG BUM. NEW sexy bombshell Shower Together DFK, BBBJ, Love Making
    Nationality: Japanese
    Value for money/recommend: YES, Good English, Beautiful natural assets, good service oriented YMMV

My experience/comments :
    I had 2 of my prostate massage and DTM for last 2 weeks. This morning Les �� a bit horny during morning shower so planning to cum somewhere. After had my healthy meal half boiled eggs, searched for my target ��. Diva Body Tone has almost full Japanese girls so decision made ��

Walked in without booking, wanted to experience as Brother Meng, to see line up ��. New receptionist shown me, Kumi and Ema, both tall lady just not as fresh as photo ��. Miyuki, busty girl introduced herself, she is the winner.

FIRST IMPRESSION
    Miyuki more busty then her photo, happy with laughters, never go wrong with cheerful lady besides Miyuki’s type of body significantly bring prosperity to her man ��

SHOWER
    I have been told to Top room No.1, ��. Started my shower while Miyuki walked in to join me, washed my chest and private area not washed my whole body. Asked for permission to touch her, we cuddled naked, her natural E boobs, meaty bum, a bit chubby good for cuddle, smooth skin, perfume smell and DFK on showered. Very happy ��

DFK
    We had mouth wash before DFK so sweet when DFK while cuddling, not deep but enough enjoyments

BBBJ
    Dried off, I laid on bed while she crawled on me started cat bath my nipples, chest and eventually moved south to my thighs and sucked Les �� as Les standing tall. No teething, sucking Les �� to her left and right mouth but didn’t go deep throat, no tissue or spitting, quite enjoying nowadays as I rejected previously ��.

DATY
    Get Miyuki to laid down as my turn to suck her beautiful natural E, quite sensitive as just few lick �� her nips turned hard as I can hear some moaning sounds, next me moved south to her pussy ��, sniffed… smells pussy, tasted the water with quick lick �� to her clitoris… tasted yum, and slowly to her labia minora …then vagina beautiful taste and insert whole tongue �� followed with Taka Kato’s training session and her sexy facial expressions amazingly ��

LOVE MAKING
    30 minutes not much time left, domed Les �� with her mouth no hands, rewarded Miyuki with banana slides before inserted to her tight ��. Unbelievable busty girl with small �� . We only have Missionary as she can really bent her legs to her shoulders. Kept DFK before erupted. She definitely have pussy’s muscle exercises as squeezed Les �� while still inside her ��. Nice love making. Another showered and mouthwash together after.

OVERALL
    Miyuki is my type of lady for love making. Great personality. Definitely will be back for another taste before she leave.
    Left as another happy man �� YMMV
    I think those massage ladies should be worried that you’ve changed your career. Seem so natural. Nice report.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I think those massage ladies should be worried that you’ve changed your career. Seem so natural. Nice report.
    Innocent 😂
    RnT will always be my go 555
    Too many pretty girls nowadays
    Occasionally to balance my mental health I will spoiled myself to FS shops 😝

I am a bit envy with your last trip, 3 juicy sessions and interesting reading 555
    Drive safe mate
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Awesome report Leslie
    Nowadays report has upgraded standardised nd details

Funny reading those emoji’s
    I want to be Miyuki’s man too
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Thanks for spending your time to read
    😂 Good value as $180, Miyuki can be with you for 30 minutes 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome report bro
    Good writing in sequence with details

Many jav recently
    Miyuki on my visiting list

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice ass to eat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your AR
    Miyuki is between D-E boobs enthusiastic and good English. Busty body with experience bbbj nice experience

Shop Owner
    Miyuki is working tonight until late night. Please come to enjoy! Book now to relax! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Miyuki is in today roster. Please come and Book Now! Enjoy and relax! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com