Thread: AU Beth

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

AU Beth

Name: Beth
    Nationality: Australian/English
    Real: Photos are her, very real.
    Face: 8.5/10 - Beautiful blonde girl. I have a thing for blondes, but she is really pretty.
    Body: 8/10 - Curvy girl, not fat, but thicc. Amazing body to grip. Nice white skin, very smooth and soft.
    Boobs: 9/10 - Natural F Cups. Holy shit they are unreal. They are amazing to play with, and touch, soft. Ghost nipples. Delicious.
    Pussy: 10/10 - Her pussy is just unfuckingreal. My dick isn't little, but she is actually so tight, its beyond a joke. She does kegels, and has been for a while, from what she has said. One of, if not the tightest pussies I have had.
    Attitude: 10/10 - Her attitude, for me personally, was amazing. I loved her personality, she truly enjoyed herself and had fun, and is actually a human. She doesn't just go through the actions, shes actually there fucking you, aka shes not robotic.
    Value for money: Fuck yes.

Services: LFK, Shower, CBJ, Sex
    Extras: DFK, 69, some other stuff I cant remember

FIRST IMPRESSION:

She was a short little thing, with big assets, beautiful face, lovely smile, nice voice. Could not wait to dominate her.

SHOWER:

I was told she was already waiting for me (gave me a sense of urgency which was a bit of a lie but okay), so I didn't get to shower with her, as I didn't want to waste her time so I showered alone. With that being said, I can imagine it would have been really fun to shower with her.

LFK:

Very yummy kisses, I feel like she maybe did want to do more? But maybe that's just my ego telling me. She is great at it. Soft lips, delicious.

CBJ:

Man can she suck dick good. She gives better CBJ than almost a lot of the girls I have had give BBBJ. Straight up.

SEX:

That was the highlight. Her body feeling up against yours, seeing her body in the mirrors, her tight pussy; jesus that was just absolutely ridiculous. I am a guy who can last really long. Like its a problem. But she was so tight, and knew how to work her body and work me very well. If the fucking bed sheets weren't ridiculously slippery, I would have easily busted a nut inside her, but alas the bedsheets zapped up 75% of the energy output. Please N5M do something about the bedsheets. Regardless, she gave me a handy, and guys as we know, girls suck at it compared to ourselves. But that is not true for Beth. She gave me a handjob better than I could do myself. She has the stamina and understanding of a man. She can keep it up as long as you need, she knows when to change it up, and how to keep the feeling going, all the way till busting, and even then, knows exactly what to do. I have had lots of females just stop once a shot came out, or speed up, or do some ridiculous painful shit. But Beth was a pro.

Overall: 8/10 - High up there. I am a picky dude. Very picky. An 8 for me is ridiculously high.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Photos look like she’s got a pot belly…

Thanks, Beth also working tonight for few hours, come to have a look~~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So what if I do? Women usually have a little fat there to accomodate our reproductive organs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like this is a self review by Beth or n5m. SmoothHairlessGOoch has exactly 1 post to their name (the post at the start of this thread).

Must be pretty quiet in the shop if they need to self promote with fake reviews. Never a good sign…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely not, he’s one of my clients who offered to write a review for me and I directed him to the website.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Looks like this is a self review by Beth or n5m. SmoothHairlessGOoch has exactly 1 post to their name (the post at the start of this thread).

Must be pretty quiet in the shop if they need to self promote with fake reviews. Never a good sign…
    Lol no, I just don't punt as often as you people. I fortunately don't have a hard time getting sex. I've maybe punted twice this year? The first time, Annika midnight delight. I wrote a review somewhere else for her. Second, was Beth, whom I asked where is a popular review thread, so I can do some reading about who my next punt would be. While I was here, I wrote a review for her.

Anywho, I am sure the moderators can verify we are two different people from IP Address or some shit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bravo Beth.
    Love your looks and your personality.