Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plastic bag

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2me View Post
    lol, this thread makes me laugh. If someone had told me this was a thing up until recently, i would have thought they were just yanking my chain. But a couple of weeks ago i experienced it first hand. First the cling wrap was produced when preparing to go the gobble, i thought WTF, but went with it to see how it would end. Didn't feel a whole lot different to a CBJ so no harm, just a weird experience to witness. Anyway, while she was gobbling, i was giving her a workout and it was obvious she was getting a bit worked up so i stopped her and asked her if she had a condom so we could fuck (had to use a bit of internationally recognised punters sign language as English was almost non existent). So she jumps up, scurries over to an apron hanging on the back of the door and comes back with a plastic bag and puts it on my schlong over the top of the cling wrap and starts to climb back up on the table to mount me........i shit you not!

I mean, i'm no hung stallion, but i don't care how big you are, a fucking freezer bag is not staying on an already oiled up schlong any longer than one good thrust in and out, in fact, it would have stayed in her lunch box on the first out stroke and then every proceeding in stroke would have pushed it further up her guts (not to mention you would be doing it raw from the outset).

Needless to say, i couldn't stop laughing as i had never heard or seen anything like this before at a shop or with a private. With the almost non existent English, i couldn't fully explain to her how fucking ridiculous the whole situation was, so i just pulled the bag and cling wrap off and had her finish me off manually. Don't get me wrong, she was a good sport and was certainly up for a challenge, but how anyone could think this was actually acceptable service is beyond me.

As to why a bag and not a rubber, it certainly can't be about cost as a rubber is fuck all in the scheme of what they charge for extras. It might be about not getting caught with rubbers on the premises, but even that doesn't make sense when you think they are asking random strangers for money for extras all the time (of which anyone could end up being a cop). I really don't know why some of the girls do this and in all the years i have been punting, it's definitely one of the more bizarre things i have witnessed. Probably why punting is such fun, you just never knows what lies behind the door!
    The girls don’t like the taste of the rubber/ latex dom in their mouth.
    I’ve had the bag and iits very thin/ unobtrusive , if it’s a matter of no baggy - no bj then the little baggy is for me 🤪

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chermside, on a corner, gotta walk up a flight of stairs...
    No idea still… not sure if can pm or use code I’ll try decipher it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxg05 View Post
    No idea still… not sure if can pm or use code I’ll try decipher it
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...you-today.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol, this thread makes me laugh. If someone had told me this was a thing up until recently, i would have thought they were just yanking my chain. But a couple of weeks ago i experienced it first hand. First the cling wrap was produced when preparing to go the gobble, i thought WTF, but went with it to see how it would end. Didn't feel a whole lot different to a CBJ so no harm, just a weird experience to witness. Anyway, while she was gobbling, i was giving her a workout and it was obvious she was getting a bit worked up so i stopped her and asked her if she had a condom so we could fuck (had to use a bit of internationally recognised punters sign language as English was almost non existent). So she jumps up, scurries over to an apron hanging on the back of the door and comes back with a plastic bag and puts it on my schlong over the top of the cling wrap and starts to climb back up on the table to mount me........i shit you not!

I mean, i'm no hung stallion, but i don't care how big you are, a fucking freezer bag is not staying on an already oiled up schlong any longer than one good thrust in and out, in fact, it would have stayed in her lunch box on the first out stroke and then every proceeding in stroke would have pushed it further up her guts (not to mention you would be doing it raw from the outset).

Needless to say, i couldn't stop laughing as i had never heard or seen anything like this before at a shop or with a private. With the almost non existent English, i couldn't fully explain to her how fucking ridiculous the whole situation was, so i just pulled the bag and cling wrap off and had her finish me off manually. Don't get me wrong, she was a good sport and was certainly up for a challenge, but how anyone could think this was actually acceptable service is beyond me.

As to why a bag and not a rubber, it certainly can't be about cost as a rubber is fuck all in the scheme of what they charge for extras. It might be about not getting caught with rubbers on the premises, but even that doesn't make sense when you think they are asking random strangers for money for extras all the time (of which anyone could end up being a cop). I really don't know why some of the girls do this and in all the years i have been punting, it's definitely one of the more bizarre things i have witnessed. Probably why punting is such fun, you just never knows what lies behind the door!
    How much were the extras mate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chermside, on a corner, gotta walk up a flight of stairs...
    is that the one on Corrie St? old brick building?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabblerouser View Post
    How much were the extras mate?
    It's pretty standard pricing in there (4 pines will take you around the world, can luck out for 3 pines at times), but some will try it on, just gotta stay solid!
    However, some of them would need to pay me....especially if they break out the freezer bags.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    is that the one on Corrie St? old brick building?
    Yep, that's the one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are the girls there any nice looking ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxg05 View Post
    Are the girls there any nice looking ?
    Quick answer Max no girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread made me choke on my drink. A little bag wrapped around your meat. Haha. I would burst out laughing at the offer at have my boner killed at the proposal. Definitely just BYO condoms if that's the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12