Thread: Nami - Pretty good! Not great, but good

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nami - Pretty good! Not great, but good

Person's Name: Nami

Establishment: Kyoto 206

Month/Year of Visit: Sept 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: https://citybrothel.com.au/project/nami-japan/

Phone : 0413 111 206

Hours of Business: 10am to late

Rates : $180/ 30mins

Extras Cost :Nil

Services Provided This Session : LFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS

Size/shape : C cups, 165cm-ish, slim, smooth pussy & asshole

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Potentially

My experience/comments :

Full disclosure i'm a bit of a FS novice and to be honest I don't reckon it's my thing so that could have biased my experience a little. Rocked up to Kyoto without a booking on Thursday night to find it heaving. Not many girls available and had to make a bit of awkward small talk with two other punters while we waited for the line up. Nami was the best of the bunch and i had first dibs so i chose her. Photos on the site are definitely her but Kyoto/Sakura/Diva43 have worked their usual magic on them so I wouldn't call them accurate by any stretch of the imagination. Her tummy is a bit bigger and her tits are a bit smaller than what the photos would lead you to believe but at the end of the day she's a pretty young japanese lady who will do naughty things to you in exchange for money.

Like i said i'm not sure if i'm a FS guy so i found the whole encounter pretty awkward, small talk isn't really my thing (her english was pretty passable though) but Nami tried hard. Not super raunchy in the shower, plenty of soaping and fondling and then onto the bed for a BBBJ. She didn't take me super deep but great suction and no hint of teeth which is always a bonus. When she was done she leaned over to grab the dom from the side table and gave me ample opportunity to play with her tight shaved snatch and ass. She was very receptive and got a bit wet so i took it as an opportunity to keep her on all fours and indulge in a bit of DATY. Her pussy and asshole tasted great and judging by her reactions i'm not sure if she'd ever had someone eat her arse before (side note she has a skin tag/haemorrhoid the size of a Peugeot 206 on her balloon knot, but it didn't phase me).

Once i'd had my fill and she was plenty wet the dom went on for some pounding in mish. No lube as her tight little snatch was super wet and i was sloshing around with some deep strokes without issue. No real FOAM but i got the vibe she was enjoying herself and didn't mind me playing with her clit or tits or kissing her neck. I could feel myself getting close to blowing but wanted to maximise the bang for my buck so i pulled out and got her to flip back over for some doggie.

Before i entered her again i went back for some DATY dessert, going to town on her arsehole with my tongue (she let out a few very cute squeaks as i did this), then i mounted her and pumped away enjoying the view in the mirror before filling the bag. Managed to finish right on time and made some more awkward chitchat in the shower before heading on my way.

WIR? probably not but i think i'm more of an RNT guy, Nami mentioned that she's only here til Sept 15 and has worked everyday since she arrived so she's probably a bit burnt out now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome AR
    She sounds good for me with service oriented
    Thanks for sharing bro
    She is my cup of tea

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "(side note she has a skin tag/haemorrhoid the size of a Peugeot 206 on her balloon knot, but it didn't phase me)" LOL, had me in stitches...

Great report! thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one b1gboymcevoy69