Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $90/30 mins

Extras Cost : $50 CBJ

Services Provided This Session : NHJ, CBJ

Size/shape : Petite, slight curves and c cup titties

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : This is a relatively new shop close to where i work and my old regular (429 Leichhardt) hadn't been serving up the goods lately so i thought i'd give it a crack. Point of difference is a second hole in the massage table, which isn't utilised as much as in a place like Bodyrotic but makes for a much better tackle tickling experience.

I rocked up without a booking and was shown to my room, soft knock on the door and Kiki introduced herself. Shes a very pretty thai lass in her mid 20s who's been here for a few years and as such has a good grasp of english. Plenty of chatting throughout an excellent part 1. nice firm massage that worked out many knots in my shoulders before the brushes around my arse and inner thighs got longer and more deliberate. I'm a big fan of a seamless transition from pt 1 to 2 and this really ticked the box.

Not much in the way of a body rub but Kiki let me undress her and fondle her lovely body (no fingers inside her pussy but rubbing was tolerated). She's a pretty tidy and tight package, photos on the site are accurate which is a nice rarity. Part 2 started with some wonderful teasing using the middle hole of the table which made me hard as a rock and to be honest i could have done the whole session laying down like that, but after the flip a CBJ was offered and accepted. Her technique is good, with plenty of eye contact and a bit of dirty talk too. Was fondling her arse and tits throughout and i blew in no time.

This was a great first experience here and i'm considering making it my new local

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review, pretty much spot on. Kiki was my first at 200 stanmore, now I'm back every week. Ada really does have an amazing stable of gorgeous girls that choose to work here.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage

Month/Year of Visit : May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://200stanmore.wixsite.com/massage

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $90/30 mins

Extras Cost : $50 CBJ

Services Provided This Session : NHJ, CBJ

Size/shape : Petite, slight curves and c cup titties

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : This is a relatively new shop close to where i work and my old regular (429 Leichhardt) hadn't been serving up the goods lately so i thought i'd give it a crack. Point of difference is a second hole in the massage table, which isn't utilised as much as in a place like Bodyrotic but makes for a much better tackle tickling experience.

I rocked up without a booking and was shown to my room, soft knock on the door and Kiki introduced herself. Shes a very pretty thai lass in her mid 20s who's been here for a few years and as such has a good grasp of english. Plenty of chatting throughout an excellent part 1. nice firm massage that worked out many knots in my shoulders before the brushes around my arse and inner thighs got longer and more deliberate. I'm a big fan of a seamless transition from pt 1 to 2 and this really ticked the box.

Not much in the way of a body rub but Kiki let me undress her and fondle her lovely body (no fingers inside her pussy but rubbing was tolerated). She's a pretty tidy and tight package, photos on the site are accurate which is a nice rarity. Part 2 started with some wonderful teasing using the middle hole of the table which made me hard as a rock and to be honest i could have done the whole session laying down like that, but after the flip a CBJ was offered and accepted. Her technique is good, with plenty of eye contact and a bit of dirty talk too. Was fondling her arse and tits throughout and i blew in no time.

This was a great first experience here and i'm considering making it my new local
    Thanks for good review lovely customer
    Hope to take care of you again soon
    We got different days different girls
    Thanks 200 stanmore
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome AR
    Spotted some different with Kiki, prettier and sexier ha ha
    Thanks for sharing bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boombiclatt View Post
    Great review, pretty much spot on. Kiki was my first at 200 stanmore, now I'm back every week. Ada really does have an amazing stable of gorgeous girls that choose to work here.
    Agree awesome review
    Saw Kiki previously lovely girl

Who are your top 5 girls as visiting weekly?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kiki has by far the most positive reviews

Banned
    Kiki is probably the only one who has left since the early days of 200 Stanmore. Ada has many supporters when she started the new shop. Maybe it's something she put in the air.

When I first saw Ada she padded around the shop bare footed. She has one of the softest and fleshest feet. They were nice to the touch. I'm not sure why she let me do it.

Kiki has her strict limits but she is a friendly and chatty girl. I saw her twice to see whether things would improve an inche. But I could get what I wanted from a few other girls in 200 Stanmore without trying.

The shop has now almost a complete roster of new faces. I have to revisit it again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Kiki is probably the only one who has left since the early days of 200 Stanmore. Ada has many supporters when she started the new shop. Maybe it's something she put in the air.

When I first saw Ada she padded around the shop bare footed. She has one of the softest and fleshest feet. They were nice to the touch. I'm not sure why she let me do it.

Kiki has her strict limits but she is a friendly and chatty girl. I saw her twice to see whether things would improve an inche. But I could get what I wanted from a few other girls in 200 Stanmore without trying.

The shop has now almost a complete roster of new faces. I have to revisit it again.
    lol that’s very true about Kiki similar with my visits as seen her at 227 too the difference are bigger boobs and prettier. Don’t you reckon?

Hey bro, do you know whether the new shop opens?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyhot View Post
    lol that’s very true about Kiki similar with my visits as seen her at 227 too the difference are bigger boobs and prettier. Don’t you reckon?

Hey bro, do you know whether the new shop opens?
    More bigger boobs that felt nice

Banned
    Kiki is hot! Everyone should trybher

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Thursday Beautiful ❤️❤️

����Yuka (Super Friendly Girl)
    Top 1 from Japanese, C cups 164cm, hour glass 24, Cheerful 9, English 8, Massage 8, Service 8

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Ben

Sofia

Kiki (Super Pretty Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Pink (Sexy cute girl)
    Thailand, Ccups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Alis (Beautiful Sexy girl)
    Thailand, D cup 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm