Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $90/30 mins

Extras Cost : $50 CBJ

Services Provided This Session : NHJ, CBJ

Size/shape : Petite, slight curves and c cup titties

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : This is a relatively new shop close to where i work and my old regular (429 Leichhardt) hadn't been serving up the goods lately so i thought i'd give it a crack. Point of difference is a second hole in the massage table, which isn't utilised as much as in a place like Bodyrotic but makes for a much better tackle tickling experience.

I rocked up without a booking and was shown to my room, soft knock on the door and Kiki introduced herself. Shes a very pretty thai lass in her mid 20s who's been here for a few years and as such has a good grasp of english. Plenty of chatting throughout an excellent part 1. nice firm massage that worked out many knots in my shoulders before the brushes around my arse and inner thighs got longer and more deliberate. I'm a big fan of a seamless transition from pt 1 to 2 and this really ticked the box.

Not much in the way of a body rub but Kiki let me undress her and fondle her lovely body (no fingers inside her pussy but rubbing was tolerated). She's a pretty tidy and tight package, photos on the site are accurate which is a nice rarity. Part 2 started with some wonderful teasing using the middle hole of the table which made me hard as a rock and to be honest i could have done the whole session laying down like that, but after the flip a CBJ was offered and accepted. Her technique is good, with plenty of eye contact and a bit of dirty talk too. Was fondling her arse and tits throughout and i blew in no time.

This was a great first experience here and i'm considering making it my new local