Thread: Punts tour

Senior Member(無間使者)

Punts tour

Lately I was in the Redcliffe area so thought of doing some window shopping. I went to the following joints:

H and K massage: The place is open till 10pm so this was an attraction for me. However the lady at the reception seemed to be the only person available and she wasn't someone I fancied so I walked.

Jan thai massage: Seems like this was a more popular joint. But the rooms were full and there wasn't any availability on the day.

Another Thai massage place: Not too far walking distance from this place was another thai place that had already closed for the day. I forgot the name of it. It read that they provided massage only and any requests for extra services would be reported. Not sure what the need for this was. Does it not repel business? Maybe they concentrated on the family kinds of business.

Ume massage: The lady available at the reception was a granny. Maybe I should have asked for a younger girl or maybe its rude. Wasn't sure so I walked.

I don't know if this review is helpful at all but here are my 2 cents on them. If it is, next time I will tour all the places around an area I am in I will post it here. If they are not welcome then I won't post. Let me know either way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Lately I was in the Redcliffe area so thought of doing some window shopping. I went to the following joints:

H and K massage: The place is open till 10pm so this was an attraction for me. However the lady at the reception seemed to be the only person available and she wasn't someone I fancied so I walked.

Jan thai massage: Seems like this was a more popular joint. But the rooms were full and there wasn't any availability on the day.

Another Thai massage place: Not too far walking distance from this place was another thai place that had already closed for the day. I forgot the name of it. It read that they provided massage only and any requests for extra services would be reported. Not sure what the need for this was. Does it not repel business? Maybe they concentrated on the family kinds of business.

Ume massage: The lady available at the reception was a granny. Maybe I should have asked for a younger girl or maybe its rude. Wasn't sure so I walked.

I don't know if this review is helpful at all but here are my 2 cents on them. If it is, next time I will tour all the places around an area I am in I will post it here. If they are not welcome then I won't post. Let me know either way.

The two Thai places on the Parade are both legit.
    HK Massage is very hit and miss. Over the years I've walked more than I stayed.
    UME was sold a few months ago. All half-decent MLs moved to Kedron (Mylife Spa) with the previous owner - that leaves the boilers for the 'new' UME.
    You & Me on Hornibrook Esp is likely a boiler shop, too. Stuck my head in after they first opened and saw someone in their 50s.
    Skyview on Margate: boilers.
    Smile Thai in Clontarf was discussed in another thread recently...
    That Thai place on the Victoria/McDonnell roundabout: cute owner, in her 30s, gives a good Thai massage, talks a lot (mostly about her 4 kids), no hint of extras. I heard rumours that the other girls at that shop might offer basic extras though.
    Monkey Thai, private residence on Boardman Rd: never been, never heard anything. Would rate the chance of having a good punt there in the low single digit range.

That's the peninsula for you - AFAIK.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Julie's "Premium Massage Redcliffe" (advertised on locanto) is a private Asian lady (Thai?) in Clontarf. Not a bad experience, but not great. Probably in her late 40s. Could be a nice convenient regular if you live over that way, but I probably wouldn't bother seeing her again.

There is a private lady who advertises a legit Thai massage in Redcliffe (Pammy's Thai massage). I have not yet seen her, however, she is on my list to visit.
    Although I think this one is probably legit, she is highly rated on google (4.9 stars). Notably, the reviews are mainly from males, which arouses my suspicions a little bit.
    I'd still be keen to see her though, as I do appreciate a quality Thai massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutral.Excalibur View Post
    Julie's "Premium Massage Redcliffe" (advertised on locanto) is a private Asian lady (Thai?) in Clontarf. Not a bad experience, but not great. Probably in her late 40s. Could be a nice convenient regular if you live over that way, but I probably wouldn't bother seeing her again.

There is a private lady who advertises a legit Thai massage in Redcliffe (Pammy's Thai massage). I have not yet seen her, however, she is on my list to visit.
    Although I think this one is probably legit, she is highly rated on google (4.9 stars). Notably, the reviews are mainly from males, which arouses my suspicions a little bit.
    I'd still be keen to see her though, as I do appreciate a quality Thai massage.
    Thanks Neutral excalibur. Why wouldn't you see her again? What was lagging in her? Or is it the distance? Is she passable in the looks department?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It may be too late now but if its possible I would rename this thread to Redcliff punts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It may be too late now but if its possible I would rename this thread to Redcliff punts.
    Sent you a PM mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sent you a PM mate.
    Just replied back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw her a few times with the hope that more would be more on offer after a couple of visits but nothing else was available.. definitely not Thai..said she's Korean?? but doesn't understand any basic words so probably PRC. a satisfactory massage if ur after that but follows the same routine for extras even after multiple visits.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried the new bluesky Chinese massage yet ? Just seen it pop up on Locanto

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So the Moreton Bay Shire is still 'blue balls' territory? Didn't think it was a bible belt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried this one at Zilmere? Is she any good?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...inutes-60.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why would you name it "punts" you didn't have any punts..!!!
    You've posted an "after report" on shop names and location.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    Why would you name it "punts" you didn't have any punts..!!!
    You've posted an "after report" on shop names and location.
    you have a point there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks nothing like the pics, older and a bit chubby.

Massage was fine, standard extras for the same prices as usual.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried this one at Zilmere? Is she any good?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...inutes-60.html
    Looks nothing like the pictures, massage was fine and nothing unremarkable about the extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUlysses View Post
    Looks nothing like the pictures, massage was fine and nothing unremarkable about the extras.
    You mean nothing remarkable. Ok doesn't she advertise 60 with hj included? By the way is her face acceptably pretty or does one need to put a bag on it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You mean nothing remarkable. Ok doesn't she advertise 60 with hj included? By the way is her face acceptably pretty or does one need to put a bag on it?
    From what I remember her face is fine, she's not the one in the pictures.
    I've never done the 20 minute special, I've seen her maybe twice when everyone else in the area I go to was busy. I go for 30 min+hj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUlysses View Post
    From what I remember her face is fine, she's not the one in the pictures.
    I've never done the 20 minute special, I've seen her maybe twice when everyone else in the area I go to was busy. I go for 30 min+hj
    Hmmm might be worth trying. At least you eliminate the middleman's fees. I think it is a good way to try out new ones. If not upto mark nothing much lost