Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ViP Aspley Punts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First time posting so sorry if i muck up. I've read the rules and think im good. Went here last saturday night. Called at about 5 asking for a hour massage (didnt mind taking a gamble on an hour as i heard its a decent place and im honestly only in the game for massages first. I have a mediccal condition where they really help with my pain) asking for best time to come in. I hate the thought of waiting around as a walk in. Girl on the phone easy to talk to with good English said no worries. 630 would be good for them. Sweet

Showed up. Parking was good although i felt a bit crappy how the pub carpark and all of gympie road can see you standing at the front door and was slightly mortified that it was locked and i had to wait to be let in. Girls let me inside pretty fast though and were super friendly put me at ease. Airconned aswell which was nice. Was brought right through to my room after paying in cash. ML asked me to get undressed and get comfortable. Really liked the room it felt clean smelt good. Nice and cool on a hot day/night. One thing i hate is when they dont leave a fresh towel on the bed so i cant just get fully undressed and cover myself. I always feel rude just laying there ass out when they open the door. She brought a towel in and covered me though so whatever all good. Also she brought my change in from the two pines i paid up front which i appricated. As my last shop was bad for hanging onto it until the end and try to upsell me on flip which im not really intrested in FS or BJ especially when i cant understand her.

ML was pretty. Not a stunner but decent looking and was well spoken. I found her cute and she was good company. Massage was really good too. More sensual then outright cheeky. Little girl but had strong hands and the whole massage felt like she cared and it was nice not too hard but not just soft touch either. Not much TT if any but plenty of smooth soft touching that felt flirty/nice and the whole vibe was sensual as I said which is my vibe i love the tease my perfect massage would be heaps of tease and nothing at the end but I'dpay a pine anyway. I should ask about that. She also did rub her legs against my arms and stuff with her high cut skirt. She had really nice legs.

I felt like i got my moneys worth $75 out of the massage. Was happy and never felt rushed. On the flip she asked me what i would like. All im ever really intrested in is a HJ to get off and nothing more until i can find a place that will do ass stuff anyway. She asked naked or not and i just said however shes comfortable. Im not fussed about that either. One pineapple.

She got me off which i commend as i was having trouble getting there and she was really trying i was worried she'd give up. But i was just super impressed that after the flip it wasn't straight to buisness it was flirty and feeling up first and starting slow. Also she responded to me well. Like she thanked me for asking before touching her leg. She was good when feeling my chest with her off hand when i lead her to my neck or face she was intuitive. I said after a bit into it that i love in charge girls and she gigled and pressed on my neck hard which got me there. My ideal endgame would be finding a place we're we can get just a little femdom involved.

Afterwards she cleaned me up i said my thanks and she let me leave out the back right into the carpark which was nice. I didnt actually get her name unfortunately to ask for her again but safe to say il be back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen B***a?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went Wednesday arvo. No choice. No info on phone. Really annoyed. I like younger and slim or latinas. Know they don’t have latinas here. Shit massage from older ml. Went a THj. She gave it a good crack. I guess I wasn’t into it. Absolute shame cause I’ve had a stunner here before. A*** where did you go!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah they can come and go a bit here. Enjoy while it lasts I suppose.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

VIP

Great bs by P*** at this shop. Not normally what I go for but left very happy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fucking hell. 3 other punters turned up as I was about to get into today. Save some for the rest of us! Got skiddish and bailed on my booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen coco at vip?
    Not sure if there’s another shop but if I heard name right - and she’s slim/petite, maybe Thai/Vietnamese then interested to hear more

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    Anyone seen coco at vip?
    Not sure if there’s another shop but if I heard name right - and she’s slim/petite, maybe Thai/Vietnamese then interested to hear more
    I am also waiting for her to be back to the roster. She is good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    S**, VIP Aspley

Headng north, i had heard good things
    Felt like being treated like a VIP
    Lets see who is available
    Name that sticks was up above the clouds
    Hope shes not an airhead.

Standalone property next to major road
    Greeted upon entrance by ml with a mischevious smile
    Am i about to be seduced, tortured or have a laugh?
    Floored me when she said Thai. Pale skin.
    Spoke fluent thai and responded to my mandarin
    I suspect her parents were from north of thailand.

She was engaging, cheeky and enjoyable.
    Options limited, but life wasnt meant to be easy
    What we did, was great fun and slightly different
    Body oddly was unusual. Small but youthful boobs
    Carried a kg or two over well. Ah youth

On my return list as i connected well.
    Not sure if playing hard to get or being arms length
    But enough to draw me in for repeat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First VIP visit

Booked in to VIP after reading a number of posts. Met by a Thai ML S***y in reception who was extremely tidy and had a beaming smile.
    Unfortunately she was already booked not long after my arrival time, so another tall slim ML V******e (I think Japanese??) led me into a room.

Rooms are clean, private, air-conditioned and plenty of space.
    Massage was good but not what I would call excellent.

Standard extras offered and achieved the result. Overall quite pleasant, Not outstanding, but worth a return visit, particularly knowing a name to ask for next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

VIP visit 2

Had a name to ask for the second time I visited VIP, so booked when Thai S***y was available.

Great experience. Massage was above average, with plenty of TT etc.

Went with 2 Pines option and very happy I did. Sensational body, was happy for my hands to wander everywhere (after asking politely), took her time and built the momentum.

Hot towel wash down and a happy smile.

Definitely recommend a visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

VIP number 3

Couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to go back to VIP for a third visit. Was a last minute decision so just went with whoever was available.

Met by a ML S***i, at a guess mid 20s who was very cute. Sweet smile, slim athletic body and dressed in a silk nightie. Not sure on origin (Asian-ish .. perhaps mixed?) but very attractive.

Massage was pretty good and paid attention to all the right areas. If I had to guess may have been fairly new to the business, but so am I.
    I quite liked the question being "How else can I help you?" Instead of "You want extra?".. seemed more intimate (even though it is a transaction right? &#128521

Well worth a return visit again. The quality has never been bad at VIP.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongNeckTurtle View Post
    Booked in to VIP after reading a number of posts. Met by a Thai ML S***y in reception who was extremely tidy and had a beaming smile.
    Unfortunately she was already booked not long after my arrival time, so another tall slim ML V******e (I think Japanese??) led me into a room.

Rooms are clean, private, air-conditioned and plenty of space.
    Massage was good but not what I would call excellent.

Standard extras offered and achieved the result. Overall quite pleasant, Not outstanding, but worth a return visit, particularly knowing a name to ask for next time.
    Is Taiwanese from memory. She’s lovely.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

update

Would anyone have any intel on R.se, Re..cca or So..a? TIA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12