Thread: Perth cbd massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Perth cbd massage

Was in Perth for a few days, after late meeting I was feeling a bit frisky, went out for a walk and most places were closed. Only place open seemed to be CBD massage. Greeted by “mature” ML who said no girls when I asked if there was anyone younger. Decided to proceed (with some trepidation). Got naked and lay down, good massage technique with some subtle TT, asked if I wanted extras. I got a bit irritated because the bell at the front kept ringing and she would need to go and answer, after the third time, maybe she locked the door. On the flip, she took off her top, boobs not bad for older woman and her skills were actually amazing - like a proper Lingam massage. She asked (via translation app) if I wanted a prostate massage, said yes. She slipped on glove, used proper lube and again had good technique. Ended up giving me an additional 15min as an apology for interruptions and checked that I was happy with overall experience- looks 4/10, massage skills 9/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the old ladies have often had long careers in the game so their skills are often very good.

what's the $ damage in Perth at the moment?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    the old ladies have often had long careers in the game so their skills are often very good.
    That was all for $50 extra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post

I've found the going rate is $50 for hj, $70-$100 for CBJ. $150 for BBBJ with CIM