Baby Member(留言版初哥)

KGals Massage Rhodes

Name: Vivian and Star
    Establishment: Kgirlsmassage
    Link: https://kgirlsmassage.com/
    Date Visit: February 2022
    Rate: 1h ($150/h)
    Nationality: Korean and Chinese

Messaged the mobile number on the website. Got a response within minutes. Booked for the following day.

The parlour is at an apartment on Timbrol Ave Rhodes which was about 500m walk from the station. Apartment was clean and living room was sectioned off with a room divider. There was a bedroom so I guess they can fit two clients in at the same time. As usual, had to have a quick shower in their bathroom before getting started.

Vivian: Massage was over relaxing and very gentle. Received total body massage for about 30 minutes. Then she poured hot oil over my back and began the B2B. Her body is very slim and fit. Breasts weren't too big, just right for B2B. Felt very nice having her slide them up and down my bum. 5 minutes of actual B2B before she got me to turn over for 30 seconds of pussy sliding and then began with the sloppy HJ whist half riding me. Caressing her tits during was very nice touch. She said she also offers CBJ for $50 when she's in the mood. Her English is basic enough and was talking about her experiences in Australia.

Star: Had braces on so probably on the younger side. Cute face. Great thick boddy with very nice round tits which is my ideal body shape. Massage was standard, gentle relaxing pressure. She rubbed her breasts on my ass for about 10 seconds. Flipped me over for normal massage before gliding her breasts over my dick, very good feeling but she only did so for 10 seconds again before proceeding to slow & steady HJ. Cleaned me up and then massaged my legs for another 10 minutes. Total massage time was 35 minutes + 5 minutes shower so was there for total of 40 minutes.

Overall, the massage was great, B2B was good, decent HJ but it was just too short. We paid for 60 minutes however we entered at 4:50pm and were putting on our shoes by 5:40pm. Did not get 60 minutes of massage time. Would have even been happy with 55 minutes massage and 5 minutes to shower. Disappointed as felt time cheated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went the for the first time last week , tried to get Ari as there were some good reviews, ended up with Vivian as Ari was busy and heard good things about Vivian to . Same sort of experience as you , she’s attractive but the mechanical motions and foam didn’t do it for me . Got me close to the line but not over. I won’t go on about it but just say that I gave her a try based on reviews ,but won’t be back to see her .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly the same experience for me last week with Vivian. First time at this place. Reasonable looking however mechanical and short changed me on time by at least 10 minutes. Sent a message to the boss afterwards about the short time and she did not give a shit. I won’t be back.