Thread: Influx of new girls and borders re-opening

Junior Member(有D料到)

Influx of new girls and borders re-opening

With the new influx of girls were seeing ladies head back home for a well deserved break and new talent on the market after a pretty slow 2 years.

I'm curious to see if some smaller shops are getting more action with punters with a new roster and also if the supply of working ladies has now exceeded demand as many punters take their money overseas to places like pattaya.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    With the new influx of girls were seeing ladies head back home for a well deserved break and new talent on the market after a pretty slow 2 years.

I'm curious to see if some smaller shops are getting more action with punters with a new roster and also if the supply of working ladies has now exceeded demand as many punters take their money overseas to places like pattaya.
    It's great to see shops with new talent. Recently paid a visit to one shop and was told many girls free. Even invited to see more girls. I was tempted but the big head said better have a rest. Are guys cash strapped for now or spending their money wisely?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It's great to see shops with new talent. Recently paid a visit to one shop and was told many girls free. Even invited to see more girls. I was tempted but the big head said better have a rest. Are guys cash strapped for now or spending their money wisely?
    Seems to be the case in general.
    I was in a one hour session and when she started part 2 was quite ready to throw in part 3 to get more regular, so why not ?
    Actually I never gave a thought till the little head was in and realised it was bareback. Didn't bother me, but I did ask how come after, and she said she had just run out of condoms and not to expect it again !!

Banned
    New girls are everywhere especially the smaller shops without a web presence.

I've been seeing new girls every week for the past several weeks.

Part III was on offer but I declined it using "Next Time" as an excuse. I wanted to conserve my energy for the loads of works which had fallen into my laps.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I was told by one Japanese girl at Kyoto that the Japanese economy and overall job market is shit. That's why there are so many girls coming here to work.

Sad that Japanese males can't do the same hahahaha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank goodness... last 2 1/2 years has been shiet. Especially out of Sydney.

Bring back the punting of pre 2020 !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This all sounds promising. It might be time to dust it off and get back out to the shops.

Banned
    Quantity up… quality not so…
    Young inexperienced FIFO