Thread: Pamela at 327 Riverwood

Pamela at 327 Riverwood

This is the second review of my 8 visits when I was back in Sydney.

After being gone for 4 years, I made an appointment with an old favorite!

I have been punting in Sydney for 30 years and when it came to Greek service , Thai Pamela was always a willing participant so long as you liked a potty mouth and were respectful in your games.

Well I wasn’t ready for what I saw, after 5 years sive I had seen her last she had expanded her girth thanks to Covid pounds and age. The sexy older sister is now a granny … but I had no had ass for over 4 years and I was there.

Pamea did not remember me but we talked about the old days at TP64 and off we went.

Pamela made me thoroughly wash my poop chute and we got to business.
    I started off by eating her out and after a while she returned the favour. She started off w natural blow job and then she flipped me over and went to work. She played the trombone w skill and then drilled me
    With her tongue and fingers. She then contrinued the tromboning and so ended round one.
    Round one … straight for the brown … and after a couple of positions we were done.

Unfortunately although always fun , I rather remember Pamela as she was as opposed what she has come to be. Age withers us all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never knew in this place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    been to this place once, sadly that time you cant choose a girl i was just lead to the room and when the girl walked in it was an old lady, maybe on her 50s? 60s? i wonder if they are a lot better now.