Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kissing MLs / WLs

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kissing MLs / WLs

Per title thread... reading quite a few of punters here kiss MLs / WLs.

Do you ever get concerned with catching cold sores or any other thing that's transmittable from kissing? Obviously part of the experience (especially for WLs which I don't visit) but curious to hear thoughts.

Banned
    It’s great when it happens
    I never initiate it
    Certainly adds to the experience
    If I worried about catching stuff I’d never
    Punt
    The girls are diligent with their health

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmm not really, I mostly avoid kissing as I'm not there to make out with her, just there for the sex, haven't caught anything and most of the girls I have ended up kissing are pretty health conscious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like to kiss the gals. Makes it more intimate. Happy to take the risk with kissing as life is all about risks and understanding the risk and then making a decision around the risk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter00 View Post
    Per title thread... reading quite a few of punters here kiss MLs / WLs.

Do you ever get concerned with catching cold sores or any other thing that's transmittable from kissing? Obviously part of the experience (especially for WLs which I don't visit) but curious to hear thoughts.
    Chances are that you already have cold sores, more than 50% of the world's population has it. Not a concern.

I tend to avoid kissing knowing that WLs may have sucked another punters dick before me.

Each to their own

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Or their tongue up someones asshole

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most cold sores are the result of Herpes Simplex virus. It’s everywhere. Zovirax is a great early treatment for the cold sore. It won’t get rid of the underlying virus. Nothing does, yet!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickersnicker View Post
    Or their tongue up someones asshole
    Oh yes… avoid kissing girls who do DD

Banned
    I do light kisses. Often when we first enter the room.

I like the feeling of our lips touching when I'm inside the ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Chances are that you already have cold sores, more than 50% of the world's population has it. Not a concern.

I tend to avoid kissing knowing that WLs may have sucked another punters dick before me.

Each to their own
    I love to kiss my regular MLs - definitely enhances the excitement and the pleasure of the session. Obviously with their approval, and if the ML doesn’t initiate then no kissing. As above - you’ve probably already been exposed if you’ve kissed more than a few people in your life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    When you get WLs or MLs who have bad breath then it puts you off. Either they were smoking or vaping or some guys had dirty penises that probably had some cheese or fungul skin condition that the girls didn't see because they probably closed their eyes before sucking many penises.

Banned
    Very few MLs will kiss, unless they are the type that will provide FS. Mai at Mali Mali Massage is an example of this - she will massage, kiss and then fuck.

The rare MLs that do kiss have all been older Chinese women. A young Thai ML who only does NHJ is unlikely to kiss. I don’t even try to kiss MLs anymore.

I only select WLs if they provide DFK. That’s a must for me. Most Diamond rated girls at the big brothels will DFK

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Oh shit... literally

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah we're all probably walking viruses.

I also ponder about titty sucking. As much as I loved doing it, so many MLs will just put their clothes back on after they've finished with a client (no shower/clean up) so the thought of sucking some teddies that four other blokes probably sucked during the day with no wipes has kinda turned me off that a bit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When you get WLs or MLs who have bad breath then it puts you off. Either they were smoking or vaping or some guys had dirty penises that probably had some cheese or fungul skin condition that the girls didn't see because they probably closed their eyes before sucking many penises.
    I stir my regulars up when ever they try to even kiss me by jokingly going "yuck, dick breath" and push their lips away. Gets a rise out of them😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah we're all probably walking viruses.

I also ponder about titty sucking. As much as I loved doing it, so many MLs will just put their clothes back on after they've finished with a client (no shower/clean up) so the thought of sucking some teddies that four other blokes probably sucked during the day with no wipes has kinda turned me off that a bit.
    Blokes sucking on her tits is the least of your worries - it's the Spanish or the pearl necklaces she gets from half a dozen blokes that you gotta ponder about.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Very few MLs will kiss, unless they are the type that will provide FS. Mai at Mali Mali Massage is an example of this - she will massage, kiss and then fuck.

The rare MLs that do kiss have all been older Chinese women. A young Thai ML who only does NHJ is unlikely to kiss. I don’t even try to kiss MLs anymore.

I only select WLs if they provide DFK. That’s a must for me. Most Diamond rated girls at the big brothels will DFK
    Fax....

Kate from O/P loves a good DFK and she's quite good at it - shoves and swirls her tongue deep!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

My experience some ml do light kissing, maybe peck on the lips. However some like to DFK.
    There is nice Thai ml in seeing and she would never kiss at all. No DATY. But she cfs and cbj.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Blokes sucking on her tits is the least of your worries - it's the Spanish or the pearl necklaces she gets from half a dozen blokes that you gotta ponder about.
    Never actually thought of this but fml that's def put me off it now LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never actually thought of this but fml that's def put me off it now LOL
    As long as she showers after it should be fine? Unless the palour doesnt provide showers then if you taste abit of saltiness then you'll know why.

I think all shops have access to showers or at least a tap with shower head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast