I think the oldest I have had a punt on is in mid 40s. However I did have an experience with an 80 year old who I used to live near a long time ago.

It was about 10 years ago I was myself in my mid 30s and I had bumped into her shopping and she was going to catch a taxi with her shopping home. I offered her a ride home. When we arrived at her place, I offered to carry her groceries in for her. I placed the groceries on her kitchen bench and she was so thankful for helping her and asked however could she pay me back. I said nah don't worry about, glad to help but she insisted. Then she shocked my with her next comment which I'll never forget which was "how about I let you root me". I was like what the hell.

I thought about it for a moment and it had been a long time since I had been with someone and had sex and was before my punting days had started. You could say that maybe I was desperate to get some.

I can't says it was a great experience however I will say that the old lady could suck some cock. She couldn't open her mouth very wide and took her false teeth out and I think that is what made it pleasurable. She was so saggy all over. I'd never seen boobs sag so much. I couldn't bring my self to kiss her or anything or suck her tits or eat her pussy and I felt she was quite loose when I put myself inside her. I pounded her for around 5 minutes before she said cum inside me. I was like can I get on 80 year old pregnant... Then it was too late as I exploded inside her. I had my relief and she spent the next few minutes masturbating and bringing herself to orgasm.

I never saw her again after that but did hear she was still alive a few weeks back.