Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the oldest you would do?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What's the oldest you would do?

I think the oldest I have had a punt on is in mid 40s. However I did have an experience with an 80 year old who I used to live near a long time ago.

It was about 10 years ago I was myself in my mid 30s and I had bumped into her shopping and she was going to catch a taxi with her shopping home. I offered her a ride home. When we arrived at her place, I offered to carry her groceries in for her. I placed the groceries on her kitchen bench and she was so thankful for helping her and asked however could she pay me back. I said nah don't worry about, glad to help but she insisted. Then she shocked my with her next comment which I'll never forget which was "how about I let you root me". I was like what the hell.

I thought about it for a moment and it had been a long time since I had been with someone and had sex and was before my punting days had started. You could say that maybe I was desperate to get some.

I can't says it was a great experience however I will say that the old lady could suck some cock. She couldn't open her mouth very wide and took her false teeth out and I think that is what made it pleasurable. She was so saggy all over. I'd never seen boobs sag so much. I couldn't bring my self to kiss her or anything or suck her tits or eat her pussy and I felt she was quite loose when I put myself inside her. I pounded her for around 5 minutes before she said cum inside me. I was like can I get on 80 year old pregnant... Then it was too late as I exploded inside her. I had my relief and she spent the next few minutes masturbating and bringing herself to orgasm.

I never saw her again after that but did hear she was still alive a few weeks back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mine was probably in her 50s when I was in my 20s, but damn stapman, wild story there.

Banned
    When in my 20s it was 50 yr old Filipina
    At my current age…? Nobody older

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen some smoking hot mature Asians in their 60s...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To be honest literally i'd fuck a granny, but the price would have to be low, not more than a $20. Age is not a problem but of course the younger and fitter you are the more money a person is willing to pay.

I like older women since im a youngish man but to be honest i have fucked so many older women just hanging around the pokies or where older women are. Having sex with mature ladies is pretty easy

For me its max:

20-30 years old - $250

30-40 years old - $100

40-60 years old - $65

65+ - less than $40

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    56 yo Chinese so looks much younger. Great experience and would go older if she scrubs up ok

Banned
    To the OP. As if an 80 year old lady would say “ how about I let you root me”. Pure fantasy

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    I think the oldest I have had a punt on is in mid 40s. However I did have an experience with an 80 year old who I used to live near a long time ago.

It was about 10 years ago I was myself in my mid 30s and I had bumped into her shopping and she was going to catch a taxi with her shopping home. I offered her a ride home. When we arrived at her place, I offered to carry her groceries in for her. I placed the groceries on her kitchen bench and she was so thankful for helping her and asked however could she pay me back. I said nah don't worry about, glad to help but she insisted. Then she shocked my with her next comment which I'll never forget which was "how about I let you root me". I was like what the hell.

I thought about it for a moment and it had been a long time since I had been with someone and had sex and was before my punting days had started. You could say that maybe I was desperate to get some.

I can't says it was a great experience however I will say that the old lady could suck some cock. She couldn't open her mouth very wide and took her false teeth out and I think that is what made it pleasurable. She was so saggy all over. I'd never seen boobs sag so much. I couldn't bring my self to kiss her or anything or suck her tits or eat her pussy and I felt she was quite loose when I put myself inside her. I pounded her for around 5 minutes before she said cum inside me. I was like can I get on 80 year old pregnant... Then it was too late as I exploded inside her. I had my relief and she spent the next few minutes masturbating and bringing herself to orgasm.

I never saw her again after that but did hear she was still alive a few weeks back.
    I have to admit I enjoyed your post.. LOL not sure if real though.

When I was in my early 20's I hook up with a widowed older female in her mid 30's... I cant remember how we hooked up,

I didnt fuck her or anything but one night the conversation lead to another and I found myself getting a blowjob from her,

she gave me a BBBJ with CIM once and for some reason I lost contact after that... I wonder where she is now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I've seen some smoking hot mature Asians in their 60s...
    Little chubby nerdy fillo guy from school had a mum who was an absolute weapon. She was in her late 50's but had the body of a curvy 20yr old with D's, slim stomach and toned arse and thighs with a very sultry seductive face. First time at Parent teacher night she rocked up and we were all like "that's your mom??". She basically looked in her late 20's early 30's

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have you seen the recent bikini pics of Vera Wang?

She puts a lot of 20 year olds to shame and she's in her 70s
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    To the OP. As if an 80 year old lady would say “ how about I let you root me”. Pure fantasy
    I was as surprised as you but they were the words that were used.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think the formula is 2 times your age plus 7. Or was that half your age plus 7?
    I dunno. It doesn't matter. Whatever feels right at the time is OK.
    Just make sure it's legal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think the formula is 2 times your age plus 7. Or was that half your age plus 7?
    I dunno. It doesn't matter. Whatever feels right at the time is OK.
    Just make sure it's legal
    Wow! 147, that would have to be a PB for me....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Have you seen the recent bikini pics of Vera Wang?

She puts a lot of 20 year olds to shame and she's in her 70s
    She's just skinny and no curves what so ever, any 70yr woman can do that by not eating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On my second visit to the (now closed) massage shop in Carlingford Village, I was a little shocked by the 60+ year old Chinese lady who walked in to do the massage. I wouldn’t have done her and I declined the enthusiastically offered HJ, so, my limit is somewhere under 60… my actual oldest was late 40’s almost 10 years older than me at the time - she had bolt ons and a toned body and we met through a mutual friend. I was polite and put a condom on before we started and after about 2 minutes she pulled me out, took of the condom and threw it across the room, and we restarted. That was both shocking and damn sexy…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    OP lucky you. She want to try a young one to fulfill her fantasy. At least you are fullfil her and your fantasy. You can have your want to do list tick and done. That's is life is about.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    OP lucky you. She want to try a young one to fulfill her fantasy. At least you are fullfil her and your fantasy. You can have your want to do list tick and done. That's is life is about.
    Imagine if she died on him whilst doing the deed, having to explain that one to the cops who arrive on scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Not sure if it was my fantasy. It was more about me being at the right place for her at the right time and I just took advantage of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Imagine if she died on him whilst doing the deed, having to explain that one to the cops who arrive on scene.
    That indeed did pass my mind before deciding but she looked like she was one who looked after herself pretty well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    25 Aussie

Asian chicks can be 50 looking 30 tho
    There is a Viet girl a 5m who looks like she is in her twenties, real pretty face but she told me her actual age in her 40's, didn't believe her at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast