Thread: Susan - buzz me in

Susan - buzz me in

Saw a picture of Susan o the website and I texted the mamasan for an appointment. Unfortunately she wasn’t working for a few days until I suddenly got a text letting me know she was there and available at 11 pm.
    So off I went and met Susan. She is an Asian girl - not Chinese with a firm body and some great bolt ons. Pure fakeness as they are so upright and proud.
    English was on so we got on with it. I started with dining at the Y extensively as she seemed to enjoy it and when it was her turn Susan responded w some extensive shaft and ball attention.
    Round 1 continued with mish and before too long I was there.
    Round 2 started off again as soon my little bro was up and off we went again this time bj and then doggie. Susan got into it and put in a spirited performance. We switch to 69 and then she finished me off with a bj handjob combo.
    We had a rest and after a while of me exploring her body … I was up again … so I asked about the time cause I have never gone a 3rd round but she assured me it was all good. So I obliged with eating her out at which point she cowgirled with a little red buzzing toy which helped bring me to crescendo. After 2 round of course there was nothing to strain out of me. At that point we got a all and the mamasan apparently forgot I was up there so the hour session was actually 90 minutes and explained the 3rd round. I dropped a pineapple as a tip and took off barely able to walk.
    Return factor - YES

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like my type of girl. How close is the photo on the website to the real thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, is the url availavle?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is this at?

Sorry for late reply. Photo is accurate.

Banned
    Which shop is this please..?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, totally vague