Thread: anyone seen this Asian girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

anyone seen this Asian girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow!!!! Looks amazing�� just sent a message!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Wow!!!! Looks amazing�� just sent a message!
    Let us all know how you go please. Curious to see if this is actually legit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone gone through with a session?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen her. Decent looking, amazing natural tits! Some of the best in Sydney I dare say. She really liked me and let me have 3 goes even though I only paid 30 mins and even wanted me to sleep over her place lol. I couldn't because my car was parked outside on the street. She has a bit of bad breath which turns me off. Body overall is not in fantastic shape but okay, worth it just for the tits.

Edit: the pics are real, it's her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    I've seen her. Decent looking, amazing natural tits! Some of the best in Sydney I dare say. She really liked me and let me have 3 goes even though I only paid 30 mins and even wanted me to sleep over her place lol. I couldn't because my car was parked outside on the street. She has a bit of bad breath which turns me off. Body overall is not in fantastic shape but okay, worth it just for the tits.

Edit: the pics are real, it's her.
    How was the actual deed? Would you consider it a good punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was a decent punt. The second time I saw her was when she got really into it. Didn’t want me to leave after I came, then I started stroking her and playing with her clit and she got super wet, started kissing me and gave me BBBJ, which is not normally on offer (maybe for an extra?).

I returned once more a third time for the tits, they are quite good. She randomly messaged me that she was going back to Thailand a few weeks ago and I thought she was offering me a freebie but that was not the case lol. Although a few weeks later her ad popped up again so I’m not sure if she went or not.

I’d suspect for the average guy the deed with her will be okay? Probably nothing super special. I’m guessing. Try her out and let us know!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She worked in diva body tone a while back. This was her report - Busty Thai slut Katie, my first full service at Diva Body Tone.

Photo is real and genuine girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Must be a handsome devil hey? Haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus69 View Post
    She worked in diva body tone a while back. This was her report - Busty Thai slut Katie, my first full service at Diva Body Tone.

Photo is real and genuine girl.
    You're right. She worked for a short time at Diva Body Tone then disappeared. Someone on this forum said she was studying. Yeah right 😆. Studying boys privately.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You're right. She worked for a short time at Diva Body Tone then disappeared. Someone on this forum said she was studying. Yeah right ��. Studying boys privately.
    Every private W/L seems to be a "student"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m super keen to try her out and will report back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Every private W/L seems to be a "student"
    Being a 'student' gives them an opportunity to work here even though we know many don't learn anything from their courses.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her last week. Well worth the $$ paid for an hour, didn’t watch the clock. Was close to 3hrs later I left. Left a tip for her time.

Was keen to go out for drinks after but I wasn’t. Was always a rule I had but the thought crossed my mind

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was Cim on the menu?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah she doesn’t allow cim